• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Unclucky ~ Dog RP ~ OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Yahhah Yahhah You don't need to change your post either, mainly because we kinda threw how we control Nero out the window so do whatever you feel like doing

InTheSea InTheSea and Yahhah Yahhah I think you two should play now, think it your turn in the two different settings.

queanbean queanbean Awwhhh I was hoping to see your border collie react to the situation, looking forward to that tbh

I think I'll post after everyone else has posted because I noticed how often I post

InTheSea InTheSea and Yahhah Yahhah I think you two should play now, think it your turn in the two different settings.

queanbean queanbean Awwhhh I was hoping to see your border collie react to the situation, looking forward to that tbh

I think I'll post after everyone else has posted because I noticed how often I post
I've been completely swamped with work even though I'm home :/ I'm still not done and I gotta get it done by tomorrow morning, so you likely won't hear from me until tomorrow at the earliest.

I've been completely swamped with work even though I'm home :/ I'm still not done and I gotta get it done by tomorrow morning, so you likely won't hear from me until tomorrow at the earliest.

🤗 I'm in no rush, can't speak for anyone else. Take it easy. These are unusual times.

I agree with Quiddles Quiddles here, no rush! Take your time, finish work and come back when you're done! We will be here waiting for you!

Yahhah Yahhah Quiddles Quiddles queanbean queanbean
Ok so I left my character in a situation where she has an opportunity so find something more than the kibble, something that she might not have seen the first time she looked around because it was in a corner or in a container or something. Should she find something that is completely useless e.g. a leash or a collar, something that is good to have but not necessary e.g. a toy, something really good e.g. a blanket that is in ok condision (they could take it with them and sleep on it) or just nothing at all and make Nero wake up as soon as she starts looking around?

Everyone keeps using this broken window when there's a perfectly good open door? xD

Ran is open to any interaction in the store :)
Ok! Just as a disclaimer for next time though, dogs speak one language so either change it to english or at least put the translation next to it. The whole point of us being able to "speak" with other dogs is to be able to understand eachother. Other than that everything's great!

Ok! Just as a disclaimer for next time though, dogs speak one language so either change it to english or at least put the translation next to it. The whole point of us being able to "speak" with other dogs is to be able to understand eachother. Other than that everything's great!
Oh blast! I was going to put the translation in but forgot haha, I’ll change it to English :)

Rumble Fish-san, hajimemashite! Nihon-jin desu ka? Watashi wa igirisu-jin desu. Nihongo ga sukoshi wakarimasu, demo mada jouzu ja arimasen.

(Rumble Fish, nice to meet you. Are you Japanese? I am English (British). I understand a little Japanese, but I'm not very good yet)

Μιας που το ρίξαμε στις ξένες γλώσσες, είπα να μιλήσω κι εγώ λίγα ελληνικά, βάζω στοίχημα κανείς από εσάς έχει την παραμικρή ιδέα τι στο καλό λέω ή τι γλώσσα μιλάω

(I ain't giving a translation, good luck figuring out what language this is lol)

Rumble Fish-san, hajimemashite! Nihon-jin desu ka? Watashi wa igirisu-jin desu. Nihongo ga sukoshi wakarimasu, demo mada jouzu ja arimasen.

(Rumble Fish, nice to meet you. Are you Japanese? I am English (British). I understand a little Japanese, but I'm not very good yet)
Hi, and no haha I'm not Japanese, I am very Scottish but I know a little bit of Japanese haha :)

Μιας που το ρίξαμε στις ξένες γλώσσες, είπα να μιλήσω κι εγώ λίγα ελληνικά, βάζω στοίχημα κανείς από εσάς έχει την παραμικρή ιδέα τι στο καλό λέω ή τι γλώσσα μιλάω

(I ain't giving a translation, good luck figuring out what language this is lol)
Greek ;) Google translate for the win hehe

Dammit xD What did it say? I wanna see how good google translate is at its job

"Once we put it in foreign languages, I said I also speak some Greek, I bet any of you have the slightest idea of what I am good at or what language I speak. "

"Once we put it in foreign languages, I said I also speak some Greek, I bet any of you have the slightest idea of what I am good at or what language I speak. "
Omg that's terrible xD
What I actually said was

"Since we're apparently speaking foreign languages now I figured I'd speak a bit of Greek, I bet none of you have any idea what the heck I'm saying or what language I'm speaking"

Omg that's terrible xD
What I actually said was

"Since we're apparently speaking foreign languages now I figured I'd speak a bit of Greek, I bet none of you have any idea what the heck I'm saying or what language I'm speaking"

wow that is terrible lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back