• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Unclucky ~ Dog RP ~ OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Wooooow that dog got some serious skills! So does the owner! Meanwhile my dog always hits herself face-first half the time she tries to run up the couch

You should try Earthdog with your doxxie! That is where their talents really lie!

You should try Earthdog with your doxxie! That is where their talents really lie!
I'd totally do that if I could, it sounds fun for her! There's a huge problem though. Since she isn't a purebred sausage she got taller legs, too tall to fit into there unless she started crawling through (which she already does but it's not so good for her). She got the intelligence of a doxxie, the appetite of a doxxie, the colouring of a doxxie, but the legs of a beagle xP

I'd totally do that if I could, it sounds fun for her! There's a huge problem though. Since she isn't a purebred sausage she got taller legs, too tall to fit into there unless she started crawling through (which she already does but it's not so good for her). She got the intelligence of a doxxie, the appetite of a doxxie, the colouring of a doxxie, but the legs of a beagle xP

They may make bigger tunnels, I'm not sure I only heard that it's a great sport for doxxies and terriers!

And omg your lil girl ;; so cute!

They may make bigger tunnels, I'm not sure I only heard that it's a great sport for doxxies and terriers!

And omg your lil girl ;; so cute!
Thanks! About the leg thing I was talking about, actually her tail and facial features are different too, but the legs were the main focus. That is because, even though her mother is a purebred doxxie, we don't know what breed the male dog jumped over the yard fence and got to her is. Her previous owners said that it was probably the neighbor's doxxie because he had ran away in the same time period as that happened, but it's probably a coincidence because there would be no explanation to why she looked almost nothing like a purebred. Our theory is that a stray was the one who got to her mother and that's why she's so different. We're going to DNA test her next week so we'll know for sure! Expectations on what she may come out as being?

(Btw I've told this to just about everyone I know so if I've said this before I'm sincerely sorry. Please don't comment about it though because it would only make me more uncomfortable)

Where did @InThe's post get to when I was writing my last IC post? I'm sorry, I wouldn't have totally ignored it if I'd seen it. Hopefully there's nothing I managed to break by posting without spotting it.

Where did @InThe's post get to when I was writing my last IC post? I'm sorry, I wouldn't have totally ignored it if I'd seen it. Hopefully there's nothing I managed to break by posting without spotting it.
No you broke nothing, I actually wouldn't have known that you missed it if you hadn't said anything, so good job at being lucky xD

Also, InTheSea InTheSea , remember how we said that if there was a fight only the people involved in it actually needed to post and everyone else's was optional? Are we still going to do that or do we have to wait for everyone to post like normal?

Also, InTheSea InTheSea , remember how we said that if there was a fight only the people involved in it actually needed to post and everyone else's was optional? Are we still going to do that or do we have to wait for everyone to post like normal?
I think we can just continue posting whenever

My city has a mandatory curfew now. :c But also I like, need to move? xD SOoooo.
Also Kittensmew Kittensmew I hope everything is alright?

I have no idea what is going to be happening with people who are at the end of rental contracts for their house or appartment, or if they just sold, if they get put on lockdown. Do they just stay put anyway or what?

I'll post in a bit, when I'm on the PC instead of my phone.

Oh I thought he was your character. Are we doing this as an NPC that everyone can play type of thing?, I just think that Making him be your character made more sense, but you can do whatever you want. Maybe we can have an in-between of those options. What I mean is that he's mainly yours but we can play him a bit. For example, in this case you would be the one to make the decision if he jumped in the window or not from his perspective but then I can narate from Kirah's perspective if he immediately got up and attacked or if her stayed down a bit.

Tldr (Too Long Didn't Read).: My opinion is that you should be able to do things from his perspective but we can say what he did next from our own perspectives.

Quiddles Quiddles

I'm claiming no exclusive access rights to Nero. As an antagonist likely to be attempting physical harm it makes more sense to me that anyone can write him if their OC falls foul of him- much less complicated and no need to be asking permissions for one character to hurt another? Does anyone else have thoughts about it though (two current thoughts so far- I play him as a character, or he is an NPC playable by anyone)

No mine is the same basically, we don't need to ask permission to hurt Nero. What I was saying that everyone can play him, but you would be the one who would be able to say stuff from his perspective. We could both for example play a random scene the exact same, but if it was your post would be "Nero turned around quickly" while if I did the post it would be "Kirah saw Nero turn around quickly" I changed my opinion half-way through writing my first post about it so that's why it makes no sense

Happy Birthday from me too, late though it is (I only just got home).
Thank you too then! It's technically past midnight here but it's ok, always the thought that counts. Anyway, I'm gonna either sleep or pass out out of exhaustion, so goodnight!

Quiddles Quiddles Ummm how about a little less detail about how the glass was stabbing him next time? Actually, a lot less detail. Sorry, but you're making me wanna puke a bit and generally feel uncomfortable so, please, less detail next time. Thanks! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back