• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Unclucky ~ Dog RP ~ OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Unclucky xDDD I'm screaming

Also have you ever considered maybe using discord for occ? It's a lil bit easier for lots of people talking at the same time.

Welp I made this now so I'm sticking with it, but I only ever used Discord for MC Voice chat so I never thought of that

Fun fact: both of my dogs' face claims are actual adoptable dogs. c:

We kinda have to wait for Yahhah Yahhah to reply so we can continue

Oh also I have to go to sleep so you have to wait for me too I guess :/. Please don't get too far into the story without me (please please please)

I suggest we make a posting order or at least put up some kind of posting timer? Or perhaps try to let two other people post before you post again?

Don't want anyone to get left behind if they can't post immediately :xFgrin:

We should probably wait until tomorrow to continue, right? Or maybe work out one more where we finally get her free?

I think we should leave it to Afro to free their character ^-^ We should probably wait for them!
Thanks for waiting! ^_^

As for a posting order or something, I thought about that but if there was a scenario where a fight broke out or something, then it would be weird if it was another person's turn (and they were forced to get involved just because it was their turn)

My idea is that if one of us wants the rest to not continue the story until they can post again, they should say it here in the OOC. Then, we can wait until they can post (like you did with me)

I think that's the best way to do this, but feel free to suggest something else or point out flaws in my idea! :)

Thanks for waiting! ^_^

As for a posting order or something, I thought about that but if there was a scenario where a fight broke out or something, then it would be weird if it was another person's turn (and they were forced to get involved just because it was their turn)

My idea is that if one of us wants the rest to not continue the story until they can post again, they should say it here in the OOC. Then, we can wait until they can post (like you did with me)

I think that's the best way to do this, but feel free to suggest something else or point out flaws in my idea! :)
You're welcome :D

I totally get the fighting thing! HMM...

Maybe we could still have a posting order, but if it comes down to a fight, non-participants could simply post at each other while the fighters are posting back and forth at each other? And then when the fight is over, we could go back to having a order? At least that way no one gets left out ^^

You're welcome :D

I totally get the fighting thing! HMM...

Maybe we could still have a posting order, but if it comes down to a fight, non-participants could simply post at each other while the fighters are posting back and forth at each other? And then when the fight is over, we could go back to having a order? At least that way no one gets left out ^^
Oh that's a very good idea actually! We just need everyone to be online first though to decide an order... For now I think Yahhah Yahhah should post theirs

We can definitely wait!

I have this suggestion (I put myself last since I posted before you):
  1. Afropuppy Afropuppy
  2. queanbean queanbean
  3. Yahhah Yahhah
  4. InTheSea InTheSea
If you guys have a better order please post it :D
I say maybe we put queanbean queanbean before me? If my character is in a big group, she usually tries to put herself in a "beta" position, that way she can hear the "alpha"'s idea first and come up with something based on that idea. She would let a smart dog speak before her always

I say maybe we put queanbean queanbean before me? If my character is in a big group, she usually tries to put herself in a "beta" position, that way she can hear the "alpha"'s idea first and come up with something based on that idea. She would let a smart dog speak before her always
Oh I wasn't going by personality status, I was just going by the order we already sorta had ^^

Oho, what's this about Hazel being the alpha? xD She's definitely jaded enough but also young and sort of smol.

Sorry I haven’t been on. Couldn’t use my phone this morning, I’ll get a post up shortly and if posting order is based on personality I should probably go last, Creed is more the passive observer type.

A lot of back-tracking might have to happen but that's not a bad thing. You can just fill in answers when it gets to your turn? Posts end up being a little bit longer but ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back