• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Unclucky ~ Dog RP ~ OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Afropuppy

RPN's Biggest Animal Lover
Title says everything, this is the OOC / discussion page about my rp Unlucky UwU.
If you ask a question inside the actual roleplay and not on here, I will not awnser it. (Sorry for that but it's kinda annoying sometimes when you're in the middle of a big action scene or something and then there's a casual conversation happening at the bottom of the posts)

All good!

Edit: I am currently at work so I might not be able to reply for a while! So hopefully someone else can jump in :)
Nah it's fine, I have to do homework anyway so maybe we have some overlapping free time! Real life sadly always has to come before fictional life

Is it ok to play two characters? Like a main adult wolf but also a puppy?

Is it ok to play two characters? Like a main adult wolf but also a puppy?
A.... A Wolf? What would a wolf be doing in the city? You can play a wolf-dog mix if you want (that's what I did in the last version of this roleplay) but not a purebred wolf please ^^"". Also, yes, you can make as many characters as you want as long as they're not too similar to the point of confusing them all the time ok? :)

oof, I'm tempted to make *one* more character lol
Go for it! Same rules apply, obviously xD

Also I'm just imagining the Pikachu in your profile pick making that face while riding on your duchshund puppy character and that's the funniest thing I've seen all week

Go for it! Same rules apply, obviously xD

Also I'm just imagining the Pikachu in your profile pick making that face while riding on your duchshund puppy character and that's the funniest thing I've seen all week
Yasss! I'll think about it :)

oh my goodness xD that mental image is great!

Does anybody want to interact with my woofs? I'm just going to have them wander around near some "stream" - a burst pipe flow or something.

So technically our meet up and introduction point will be at Kirah's right? :')
I'm working on a reply, but I'm in school atm and it'll take a bit to finish;;
I hadn't though about that, but technically yeah! I didn't, mean to make my character the center of attention lol, sorry about that

No no, it's fine! I thought it was a cool idea, especially since it's our first teambuilding section (Getting Kirah to safety+getting to know everyone)
Sounds good UwU! Anyone who joins after the Kirah accident will need a new meeting point though... (Maybe someone else can also get stuck or something)

Sounds good UwU! Anyone who joins after the Kirah accident will need a new meeting point though... (Maybe someone else can also get stuck or something)
I think the group will just be the meeting point. Lots of noise and scents is a good enough excuse imho!

I think the group will just be the meeting point. Lots of noise and scents is a good enough excuse imho!
Yea but I was hoping that in the future we could form multiple packs, so that may be a way for newer members to make their own packs and stuff (for example, if multiple people join the rp at a similar time and don't know what to do)

Yea but I was hoping that in the future we could form multiple packs, so that may be a way for newer members to make their own packs and stuff (for example, if multiple people join the rp at a similar time and don't know what to do)
Oh thats a good idea! This OOC chat will be a great place for people to talk about that :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back