• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Unclucky ~ Dog RP ~ OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
I'm so so sorry that I'm taking sooooo long to reply, but school and everything is ending now for the year which means tests, stressing out over nothing, and being lazy in the little free time that I have. I'll have my posts up by tomorrow when everything has cooled down, sorry!

Just announcing that I'll be dropping this roleplay. Feel free to use Barqs however you want.

Okay I know that I have been very inactive and you all have been waiting for a reply from me for AGES but I feel like taking a break for RPN or at least this roleplay for a bit, I've lost all my motivation to come up with something good to say so if that is okay with everyone could you skip my turn?

Could we just say that Kirah continued doing basically nothing and Sherpa just continued being happy about finding Rufus? I am so sorry for leaving you all waiting and then basically saying 'actually nvm I'm not gonna post afterall' but I've just lost the enjoyment in it for now, I hope everything I haven't messed anything up too much IC by not replying, again I'm sorry

Okay I know that I have been very inactive and you all have been waiting for a reply from me for AGES but I feel like taking a break for RPN or at least this roleplay for a bit, I've lost all my motivation to come up with something good to say so if that is okay with everyone could you skip my turn?

Could we just say that Kirah continued doing basically nothing and Sherpa just continued being happy about finding Rufus? I am so sorry for leaving you all waiting and then basically saying 'actually nvm I'm not gonna post afterall' but I've just lost the enjoyment in it for now, I hope everything I haven't messed anything up too much IC by not replying, again I'm sorry
I more or less was waiting for Cocoa, and hadn't gotten a response from my question earlier. It's fine though. I understand the no motivation thing. With waiting so long for me to be able to write anything, I can't stay in-tune with Barqs and what's going on.

I more or less was waiting for Cocoa, and hadn't gotten a response from my question earlier. It's fine though. I understand the no motivation thing. With waiting so long for me to be able to write anything, I can't stay in-tune with Barqs and what's going on.
Oh sorry, I must have missed your question. I didn't really look at the OOC at all before typing that so I didn't see it, could you please repeat it?

Is there a length of time that we should wait before moving on when waiting for someone else in the order?

Is there a length of time that we should wait before moving on when waiting for someone else in the order?
No, you could write a response seconds after the last person, but usually people can't come up with good posts in seconds that's the only reason it takes longer than that

No. I mean with the posting order. I've been waiting for Cocoa because it's their turn, not mine. But I've waited 2 weeks, and haven't seen sign of them.

No. I mean with the posting order. I've been waiting for Cocoa because it's their turn, not mine. But I've waited 2 weeks, and haven't seen sign of them.
Hm... I'll just do this: InTheSea InTheSea
Sorry but I can't really help with that any other way right now, I'll check again in the morning (it's nighttime rn) and I'll try to come up with something then because my mind will be more awake and, y'know, working xD

My suggestion would be to completely Reboot the RP. Enough people seem to have dropped. The first part of June saw Finals Week for many, as well as a return to work for some who had been under Stay at Home orders. Others probably went and got themselves busy in RP's that were still going, or started 1x1's.

By Reboot, I mean go all the way back to the beginning. I'd suggest keeping to a single pack. If small sub groups want to splinter off later, then let that happen on its own naturally.

My suggestion would be to completely Reboot the RP. Enough people seem to have dropped. The first part of June saw Finals Week for many, as well as a return to work for some who had been under Stay at Home orders. Others probably went and got themselves busy in RP's that were still going, or started 1x1's.

By Reboot, I mean go all the way back to the beginning. I'd suggest keeping to a single pack. If small sub groups want to splinter off later, then let that happen on its own naturally.
I'm okay with leaving the roleplay like this, I prefer the roleplay being completely dead to the roleplay starting over because then I feel like I'm replacing all the fun we had when it was alive and I don't wanna do that. This has already been the best and longest roleplay I have made so far and I'm okay with leaving it here, even if it is inactive.

Understood. LOL, 20 years of just online RP's. (Not counting the 20 years of GMing rpg's before that). I have run RP's that went for years, others months ... The worst has been a dozen Interested, no CS .... or Half a dozen CS, no Posts, ... or a single round of posts ... and nada. More and more it has become harder to find committed writers. Too many children who think writing 4-5 sentences is a chore.

I was at least happy to see something that had original content, not some fandom.

hey sorry, been really busy :/

I'm probably going to have to skip out. There's just too much on my mind lately along with just being flat out busy. I'm sorry, but thanks for the fun while it lasted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back