• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy uncharted land

Ben went back to the dark hall before being seen by the door keeper. This time he felt for a random object and dropped it on the floor to make noise and invited the door keeper to come and investigate the dark hall. He waited in ambush for him to knock him out as soon as he stepped into the chapel.

The door keeper would walk outside as light from torches began to seep through. He walked dangerously close to Ben to where ge could feel someone’s prsence.

Ben stroke from behind, as fast as a mantic that catches its prey, and blocked guard's mouth to keep him from making noise then hit back of his head to the wall to knock him out.

Ben used the rope he had used to escape from balcony to wrap the guard up and muffle him. Then, he took clothes, weapons, keys and other belongings of the yansi and wore them on to look like a guard although his legs and head were obviously of a man. He killed the torch and went to the door and secretly looked inside through the gap.

Inside the gap there was another guard struggling to stay awake as he lay against the cell block. The remaining warriors as well as the chief had fallen asleep inside.

Ben waited for the only awake guard to fall asleep then walked in in tiptoes and extinguished fire of torches and candles while crossing the room to go to the next one.

The next room was a general purose alcove on either side of the pyramid’s exit as it was apparant by virtue of the cresent moon in the sky

Ben scratched his head in confusion. "Did I take a wrong turn somewhere? Maybe chief has never been there. Maybe I'm just an idiot and coming here has been a mistake to begin whit." He thought then shrugged it off and headed to the border of the city to leave it for good.

Ben would walk through tall grass as a dirt road was closeby. The road would only lead to smaller towns and several crop fields.

Ben preferred to walk in the grass and stay away from the roads. He had to go back to the village where he had left Stefan and Magi.

Ben would be walking away from the Villaige atop dirt as tall grass brushed against his ankles. He would evenoually get to an area without such dense grass, but it was a field of corn that was well within imperial boundries.

Ben wondered if he had lost his way. He remembered how pyramids looked the first time he had seen them. That time they walked into a street that had the direct view of princess's house. He didn't want to get close to the temples again so took a long pass to walk on a circle until meet the same view again but from farther.

He would cut through more grass that stretched for a good four hundred meters. This carried on untill he had wandered into someone’s backyard with the view of the pyramids interrupting the Starry sky.

"Did I wander from my path again? How is it possible... I have to be far from pyramids and here its again..." Ben thought and walked away from the pyramid before going back to his approach.

(I think I need a map here!)

D08FB4F1-6816-41D8-AB11-A90493962115.jpeg
The brown lines represent buildings made of Earth. Light brown lines are buildings made from stone. Shapes represent pyramids, schools & palaces. Most importantly the Black shape is Ben’s location

That's nice! Thanks. The only black that I see is the border of Golatsi. Is he in the dark blue dot/circle in the middle?

05BABDEF-284C-43FB-B2F1-C5532F879FE3.jpeg
There, i’ve made the Dark spot i’m talking about more obvious. The darker blue spot is just the community well that Ben hid in

(I noticed it just now. Sorry... there were some black spots... XP )

Ben turned his back to the pyramid; he didn't want to get close to it again. There was a row of humble houses on his left side while on right and front he could see nothing but darkness. He ran away from the pyramid till reached the end of line of houses. Then, he noticed the wall that protected the city. He walked close to it and looked up wondering how high it was. It's be nice of he could climb it easily ti flee to the other side.

(there is no wall, The great gate is represented in pale yellow. Not every stretch of the empire can prohibit humans y’know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back