• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy uncharted land

"I'd like to take a head... but your purpose is more important and I might get a better suvenier for Spider when I'm fighting in princess's house." Ben replied. "So I'm going to do as you say."

“Great” said the chief “Now, the house of the princess is a good two hundred paces from here in Golasti.” The chief then turned towards the other group of warriors before saying “Now, I want all of you to go to Wasdangi, where the sorcorers’ barraks are. Now, get moving and may Nature wish you great luck”

They would pass fields of corn, tobacco and Cannibis among other crops as Golasti (pop. 12,000) came into focus. A great stone pyramid and a great three story stone mannor dominated over the myrad of huts and canals.

"This is too crowded and complicated. How can we get to the stone building without being noticed?" Ben asked the leader as observed the town from rather far away.

“Humans live there too” said the chief “Granted, a lot of the humans are undead, cursed or enslaved, but we shouldn’t be too out of place because we go there all the time to give tributes.”

"I see... tributes..." Ben muttered then waited for the leader to show the path he had chosen to go to the stone mansion.

Once they had gotten to the city, thre was a great network of roads, huts and various small shops with words in the buffalo language. The roads were mde of dirt while zombies are hard at work scraping the hooves of paying yansi wwith the sorcerer not too far away.

“It’s not the worst thing i’ve seen them do” shrugged one of the warriors “I’ve seen them build huts and laying bricks in the road”

"That seems more rational than dirty jobs like this... to have a corps walk just to do such thing..." Ben shook his head. "What am I talking about... messing with body of the dead is evil beyond forgiveness no matter the work they make the zombe do." He said in whisper.

“It’s horrible isn’t it” said the warrior stocially before veering into a shop with tomahawks and arrows on display ‘Where are you going?” Asked the chief “I’m low on arrows and I need to take what I can get” replied the warrior before walking into the store.

"I hope it's not goign to cause trouble. Should I stay to make sure his shopping ends cleanly? You guys can go ahead... we'll join you later." Ben suggested to the leader.

“That would actually be best” said the chief motioning the other warriors to follow him while some of the others walk into the store.

Ben stood out of the shop and pretended that he was cleaning the glass while watching the inside to make sure nothing went wrong.

The shop was run by a man of fifty years as the warriors gave bird feathers and small lumps of Coal as payment. There was minimal trouble, but the aging yansi was beginning to converse with one of the shorter warriors in the shop

Ben tapped on the glass to tell the fighters that it was time to leave the shop. It was already suspicious enough to buy weapons in enemy's territory.

One of the warriors looke back as the shopkeeper pouted while talking to them with a very stern expression on his face. The warriors wiuld start clustering together another would turn back at Ben.

"What are you guy doing there? You are taking to long. We can't catch up with others like this." Ben told the man who had come to him with annoyance.

“AHA!” exclaimed the man “So you are up to something!” warriors walked out of the store towards Ben with their newly bought weaponry in hand. Once tthey were all out, The shop owner peeked his head out exclaiming “GET THESE SWINDLERS!”

"You go... I'll handle him." Ben said then walked to the yansi and put his hand on his shoulder in a friendly way. "You have sharp ears; I didn't expect you to hear me. But you're wrong. They are honest people who are helping me to get best weapons that can be find in the world and I have to congratulate you because you have the best arrow tips that I've ever seen. May I ask where you have got them from?" He asked casually.

The warriors each went down the street as the man looked down on Ben sorely unimpressed as a nearby sorcerer began running after the wariors leaving his Zombies free to wander the streets with de-mucking knives in hand. “I won’t tell an exotic breed like you!” Said the shopkeeper while manhandling Ben.

"Ok... I'm sorry for saying this but..." Ben suddenly punched the shop keeper in face sending him back to his shop. "I had to silence you earlier." He ran after the sorcerer but to avoid being seen to obviously by citizens, threw a barrel at him from rather far away. It'd be better if the yansi tried to chase and catch him instead of tribe men because he was the one who had caused them trouble.

The zombies were long behind Ben as their sorcerer fired lighting out of his staff. The rolling barrel, meanhile cought up to the sorcerer causing unbalance in his hooves before he fell to the ground while zombies can be herd stumbling behind Ben.

"God... these again." Ben cussed as zombies clawed at him. The fire that the sorcerer had shot toward him had hit boxed that had been set near a shop and set flames on them. He picked a burning piece of wood like a sword and pushed zombies away from himself while trying to get closer to the sorcerer since knocking him out could stop his zombies. Meanwhile, he attempts to burn zombies set fire to many wooden and cloth objects on his way and practically started a large fire in the city. Soon, smoke and flames were going to fill the market place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back