• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy uncharted land

The priest would try to shake off his own zombies only to have them barf up their own curse at their master as Ben could now see the other warriors clearly as they shoot the other priests dead.

Ben was so amazed that his effort had came to a pleasing result. "Still no heads for me to bring to spider..." He told himself then went to meet the commander of the tribal fighters to see how they were going to proceed.

The warriors shot out the last of the zombies and priests, resaulting in a definitive victory in favor of the humans.

Ben was almost lost in the mass of celebrating fighters. He hoped that they were going to proceed to the city of yansi and take down more enemies now that the opponent had lost its sorcerers. "Hey brothers! Who commands here?" He asked each group that he met.

“The chief of the Villaige atop groundwater” said one of the warriors pointing to a war chief in a large feathered headdress.

Ben rushed to the chief of was and asked him about what had come to his mind earlier. "Are you going to take the camp to the city of yansi?"

“Yansis have many cities” said the chief staring at the pale boy “But, we will raid Kasange as its smaller and has fewer warriors.”

"They have many cities near your village? So how do you make sure that other cities won't send reinforcement to Kasange?" Ben asked the chief.

“This city is actually in a grassy wasteland seperate from the cluster of other cities” explained the chief “Were you planning on helping us out, Pale brother?”

"Yeah... there is a woman whom I want to see happy again and that's not going to happen unless hands of yansi are cut from human's lives." Ben replied. "I told her I'm going to bring her a head of yansi sorcerer as suvenier but those two that I killed are too ruined to behead." He added.

“It’s a noble persuit” said the chief “But, if you come with us, you need to know archery and stealth combat. These warriros are the top fighters of the plains.”

“I suppose” said the chief “But when we get near towns you need to be careful that close combat doesn’t become too close.”

“Yansi warriors could spot you easily if you’re too up front” said the Chief “That’s when they jail you”

“One of their Princess’ houses are nearby” explained the chief “If we’re to do anything about the undead, we’ll need to do suprise attacks against ‘em”

"They have a kingship?!" Ben asked in surprise then nodded. "I see... I'll try my best to lay low as much as possible." He rubbed his hand over his chin and frowned. His hair and facial hair had grown wild during the days he had been riding and fighting. "Do you have something like scissors and comb in reach? I need to look less wild to look normal in a town or city." He requested.

“So long as you’re human you’re pretty much guarenteed to look wild to these beasts” said the chief motioning the warriors to go and follow him. They’d walk towards A stone line in the ground indicating imperial boundries before stepping out and over them. A confluemce of small towns and fields can be seen in the distance as the highest structures are wooden farmhouses.

Ben followed the crowed deciding to do the same as other fighters since he had no idea a bout ways to hide an army in a city when they were going to be recognized by looks in first sight.

“The plan is that we each split up” said the chief “Some of you will go to the high priest’s barracks while other’s will go to the house of the Yansi princess.”

“The house of the princess would be perfect for you" said the Chief “Unless you still want to give Spider the head of a Sorcerer”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back