• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Seeking funny partner

Neddeia

Lost in the wild
Hi guys! I feel empty without roleplaying, but these times it has been hard to find great roleplays to join to me, so I had to start my first and my own search for a funny open-minded person to roleplay with, without duty :D

I'm currently looking for a one-on-one partner, for a well-written casual roleplay (or detailed but I'm not used to that). Yeah, the only goal is to have fun.

I can play a male or a female character, or even an asexual one - why not? And could play multiple characters. I only hate it when all the characters look alike. Not funny. :D

Below is a list of ideas I'd roleplay about :

Animes :

Mirai Nikki/Future Diary

No Game No Life

Log Horizon/SAO

Full Metal Alchemist

Mondaiji-Taichi (for the coconut cat!)

(I love Trinity Seven, Seraph of the End, Death Note, Asterisk War, One Piece, Berserk, The World God only knows, Code Geass, Fairy Tail, Naruto Shippûden and Angel Sanctuary too. And I don't remember those lacking)

Eras of interest:

Fantasy & Mythology <3

Roman era/Greek era

Medieval era/Renaissance

Anything with magic, angels, about hell/devils.. Or blue blood

If you are interested, feel free to PM, then we find a main idea to roleplay about.

This if the first time I propose a roleplay. :> Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Neddeia said:
Hi guys! I feel empty without roleplaying, but these times it has been hard to find great roleplays to join to me, so I had to start my first and my own search for a funny open-minded person to roleplay with, without duty :D
I'm currently looking for a one-on-one partner, for a well-written casual roleplay (or detailed but I'm not used to that). Yeah, the only goal is to have fun.

I can play a male or a female character, or even an asexual one - why not? And could play multiple characters. I only hate it when all the characters look alike. Not funny. :D

Below is a list of ideas I'd roleplay about :

Animes :

Mirai Nikki/Future Diary

No Game No Life

Log Horizon/SAO

Full Metal Alchemist

Mondaiji-Taichi (for the coconut cat!)

(I love Trinity Seven, Seraph of the End, Death Note, Asterisk War, One Piece, Berserk, The World God only knows, Code Geass, Fairy Tail, Naruto Shippûden and Angel Sanctuary too. And I don't remember those lacking)

Eras of interest:

Fantasy & Mythology <3

Roman era/Greek era

Medieval era/Renaissance

Anything with magic, angels, about hell/devils.. Or blue blood

If you are interested, feel free to PM, then we find a main idea to roleplay about.

This if the first time I propose a roleplay. :> Thank you
could you PM me with the link to the thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back