• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Uncaged Blood ~Reboot OOC~

AnimeGenork

The Duck Overlord
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Here's the OOC! You can have some fun planning things like the bromance or just chatting it up! :)

Aukanai Aukanai Yennie Yennie Tori Bradley Tori Bradley Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow madame moiselle madame moiselle NilNul NilNul LocKeii LocKeii

Also, it looks like Cassiana is open, so LocKeii LocKeii if you want her you can go on ahead (if not, that's totally fine we could just NPC her if need may be. :)

(This is also a reminder to finish your character sheets.)

TORI YOUR KENTIN WAS TOO BEAUTIFUL LYLLITH COULDN'T HANDLE IT HOW DO THEY KEEP THEMSELVES CALM AROUND EACH OTHER LOL

Last edited:
Noice, the game is on.

My character will have a general plan on "drafting" a few blood-slaves from the city population tomorrow. It will involve her doing a lottery among the human peasants at mid-day, and three "lucky" souls will be sent off to someplace unknown.

If any wish, it can be part of gossip, either overheard among the nobility, or from any of the informants among the cities day-guard, where my Sheriff lays about.

Weather the main characters want to stop it, infiltrate it, or simply observe or ignore it, is all well and good.

Yea sure I’m up for taking over Cassandra’s role. I may be a bit late on the CS though since I’m right in the middle of finals. The lastest I can have it by is the end of the week.

Lucky me, have my first post already written teehee
Will have to edit it since Lyllith is already there however

Lucky me, have my first post already written teehee
Will have to edit it since Lyllith is already there however

Yeah sorry

Please keep the bar wench part that's what makes Duncan the best XD

I didn't want it to be like last time when Lyllith got there like ten posts after XD

Sorry I've been AWOL. I didn't intend to be, but the world doesn't seem to want me to role play lately. Every time I tried to sit down and work on a post for any of the rp's I'm in, something got in the way. It's frustrating.

Sorry I've been AWOL. I didn't intend to be, but the world doesn't seem to want me to role play lately. Every time I tried to sit down and work on a post for any of the rp's I'm in, something got in the way. It's frustrating.

It's totally no problem. Out of the three I GM, I'm more focused on this one anyway. And because of school and stuff, that's technically a lie XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back