• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings un village

houseplant

embracing all my scars and imperfections
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

s e o u l university

This rp will focus on a group of students living in the Wonderland dorm, one of the smallest dorms at the university, showcasing all about these students, there own relationships, and the struggle of getting through university and becoming functioning adults.

This is an open world rp, meaning the rp will just be for you to decide on your own. There's no set storyline needing to be followed other then them living in the dorms, (even then you could play characters who don't live in them but have friends who do). So the characters relationships, lives, and storylines are all up to you.

some small rules
- please be active, I know school is going on (i'm also busy because of it), so please tell me if you'll not be able to be as active!
- no drama out of rp. i see this way too often and it will not be tolerated in this roleplay. do it in the pms.
- no perfect characters, this is self explanatory.
- this is lightheard, please don't have anything too dark, some people get triggered by certain things and i want this to be a safe enviornment.

Forgot to add, you can have as many characters as you want ^^ but I’d say a max of 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back