• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Un-planned Intergalactic Adoption

SergiX

You are a leader of an infamous group of intergalactic mercenaries for hire, known by most sectors as cold blooded killers with no morals or self preservation, which is mostly true when you think about it. While on your way from a solo assignment to take out one of the top-slave traders in your current sector, you come across the large cargo bay on the ship, filled with mostly dead aliens from various planets. You end up stumbling upon a cage no larger then a small pet kennel, a blue skinned toddler, much too large for his container, looking up at you through it's bars. You end up deciding to remove the lock on the cage, giving the small creature a larger, though still slim, chance of survival. Thinking it would just go seek out the few other aliens that held onto life, you left to your shuttle. On your journey back to the main ship, you discover the small toddler had snuck it's way on board, and was not about to leave your side without a fight.

The RP would start before or shortly after your character had killed the target, depending on your preference. I prefer to reply with 1-2 paragraphs, so as long as you reply with a constant 1-paragraph per reply, I won't mind. If you wish to stop RPing, please inform me so I am able to find a new RP partner, and let me know if you will be gone for an extended period of time. Your character can be whatever species of alien you want, whether you made it up yourself or not, but I'd prefer if you didn't have your character play as a human, as I imagine them not being as common in several sectors. Your character can also have whatever backstory, family, and friends that you want, as long as they're not characters from any fandom. Just post your character sheet if interested, and I'll give you a reply as fast as I can so we can discuss further details.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Species Details:
Appearance(Picture or Description):
Background(Optional):
Other information(Optional):

Name: Sergi X(No last name)

Species: Somanadares

Species Info: A tribal like species that are the main victims of intergalactic slave trade. They have larger lungs in order to stay underwater for longer period of time, a larger stomach located closer to their hip, and a heart of human-size that is located behind the right lung on the upper left, near their left shoulder. Males and females have a head fin to help them when swimming, and their eyes are large, ranging from green to blue in color. They have blue skin, three toes, inner ears, lizard like nostrils, long lizard like tails, and a fish-like ways of reproduction/mating. Both males and females are quite tall compared to most species when they reach their full height, although females appear to be much taller than their male counterparts. Females, unlike most species, have no breasts, as their species do not breastfeed, and instead have the awkwardly shaped stomachs of their male counterparts(Thanks to the size of their lungs).

Appearance(Picture or Description): Sergi is about 2’8 feet, not counting his fin, which adds another six inches. The fin itself has three blue ‘spines’ with red skin connecting them, and resembles what humans would call a ‘mohawk’. He has large, almond shaped, green eyes, a lizard like nose/nostrils, canine like teeth, and a heart shaped face. He has a tail that was severed to the length of 3 ½ inches, three toes on each foot, scars ranging in length on his back, their pink a sharp contrast to his blue skin, and four fingers and one thumb on each hand.

Background: Sergi had hatched around the time his planet was discovered by slave traders, and was one of the many Somanadares taken to be sold to various clients. He was sold between several buyers, being the equivalent of an exotic pet to the various clients. He was on his way to an auction when he was released from his cage, able to find his way onto the the shuttle, using his little size, quiet footsteps, and flexible body to his advantage.

Other information: He has never fully learned to speak a language, and a translator does little to help, although he knows a variety of words from several languages, however it is not enough to form a sentence in one specific language. When Sergi receives an infection, the skin on and around the infection will turn into a dark purple, almost black color, and that area becomes extremely sensitive to touch, making it a hassle to administer medication directly onto the infection site. The small boy is extremely afraid of being yelled at, large animals, and large crowds, going into a paralyzed and whimpering state when confronted by one of the three. Sergi also has to eat a diet that consists of a high iron level, or he will become very weak and he will get sick very easily, this is most likely do to the fact his species diet consists of mostly fish, and fruit that’s high in iron.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back