• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Nocturne.

Hiatus!
kSHX0vb.png

4afwlw9.png

The sun slowly rises over the horizon, ocean glittering as it absorbs its rays.

It's much like any other day in Umibe: Umibans rise from their slumber, Gym Leaders prepare for newcomers to take them on, and Trainers leave their homes to explore the realms of Umibe once more, to be wondered for what they may find along Umibe's various paths. Businesses open their doors, preparing for their regulars and any new customers they may fancy. Mayor Tide opens office, Professor Cove prepares her studies, Champion Lagun arranges press appearances...

This is where our story begins

Last edited:

pngegg-png.785288

LILITH SUKI

Standing behind the bar, Lilith stirred her tea. The room was silent. There were four grunts sitting in the chairs in front of her who had botched a mission they were on. The mission was to steal a Pokemon. Not any Pokemon though. Lindsay Flowers prized Pokemon, Torkoal. Lindsay was a movie star who also happened to be a powerful Pokemon trainer. Lilith was interested in Torkoal for its ability, Drought. She thought maybe if she could figure out more about it's ability it could help in succeeding Team Droughts plans.

"Do you know how disappointing it is that I have to be having this conversation with you all? There are four of you and you couldn't manage to steal one Pokemon? How pathetic are you? I mean come on..."

"Hey! It was harder than it sounds okay? She had a super strong team and I'm not gonna listen to you talk badly about us while you sit here on your ass eating bonbons or whatever you do here... Where's Drouth? I wanna talk to him!" one of the large male grunts yelled, slamming his fists on the counter. Onyx who was sleeping soundly near Lilith's feet perked up when the man started yelling. The dog Pokemon let out a low growl as it went to the other side of the bar and let out a menacing bark. While the man was distracted by Onyx, Lilith pulled out her long sword placing the tip of it against the mans throat.

"You think thats all I do? Sit on my ass? Now that you failed. I'm the one who is going to have it to go do it. As for Drouth, you really think you deserve to talk to him? You have no respect for the people above you. Like me. You're a replaceable grunt and that's all you'll ever be. Get out." She said with little emotion. It was a skill of hers to stay aristocratic even when she was threatening someone. The large man took off, nearly in tears. Lilith lowered her sword and looked back at the other grunts. They looked like they were all about to piss themselves. The flick of her hand, dismissed them and the grunts scattered. Crouching down to pet Onyx, she cracked a smile. Going to the back room, she slid on her fluffy white coat. Finally walking out of the hide out into beautiful Wan city. The sound of her heels clicking against the beautiful cobblestone, complimenting the sounds of the city. Onyx walked along happily besides her, Dragapult hovering silently in the air above her. Her stylish loft was close to HQ. Only a 5 minute walk. Thankfully it was a lovely day out.

Entering her apartment building, she rode the elevator to the very top floor. Her loft was beautiful. Windows instead of walls, simply decorated. Walking into her large walk in closet she went to the drawer she kept her special outfit. A black skin tight suit she used for missions. Stripping down from her usual civilian attire and getting in the suit. She smiled seeing Onyx laying down on the bed. Looking to the poster of Alon hanging on her wall, she kissed it softly. "Wish me luck my love. Pokemon don't steal themselves."

The glass doors of the Pokécenter sliding closed behind him, a frail looking young man wearing a light jacket and a green scarf stepped over to a wooden bench surrounded by shrubbery. His short hazel brown hair waves in the breeze as his green eyes blink for a moment in the sunshine. After dusting a coating of pollen off the bench - a Bellossom or other grass type must have been by earlier - he sat down with a smile and set a small paper bag down beside him. The reciept stabled on the bag includes, "Customer Name: Andre Bernard."

Andre Bernard took a deep breath in, held it for just a moment, and then let it out as his tired shoulders relaxed. The view from up here was incredible. From this vantage there was a clear view of the city and the bay below. The sea breeze was cool and refreshing after the uphill walk in the warm sun. Bay City certainly was beautiful. The view alone would have made the walk up the small hill worth it but there were other reasons for skipping the Pokécenter at the bottom of the hill. Some of the best reasons were in that paper bag sitting beside him - scones.

5895fbe9cba9841eabab609b.png

After a moment, another young man - the mirror image of Andre Bernard - steps out of the shadows from the side of the Pokécenter and sits down on the bench with a mischievous smirk. Green eyes twinkle as he reaches for the bag of scones.

“...that’s very funny but you’re doing to make someone think we’re twins.” The first young man says with a laugh. He reaches down and opens the bag, then slides it over so the second figure can grab a scone, “Then they’ll want a double battle!”

“Then we’ll win a double battle…” The second young man says with a sharp grin as he snatches up a scone and holds it in clawed fingers, “Delicious.” There’s a shift in the light, in a blink, the second figure is replaced by a vulpine Pokémon with gray fur and a thick red mane. It’s claws raise the scone to its mouth and it downs the tasty treat in a single gulp, chewing loudly.

“Whoa! Slow down to enjoy the moment!” Andre Bernard laughs,
"It's a good thing we're at a Pokécenter... You might choke!"

Last edited:

666822b4a0461e9767e159036e43295b.png

[Location: HQ/Gym Building]
EIZN_w1XYAAG8Np.jpg
It was another typical day at the office for Alon, the blue haired captain of the Umibian fire force presently making his way to the staff room where the sounds of several of his colleagues talking were already reaching his ears. It was the usual bickering coming from the 2nd lieutenant Lisa and the poor soul at the receiving end of it, Vice-Captain Romain. As usual it was about their uniforms, the lieutenant being an avid artist often times coming up with new designs much to the annoyance of Romain who for the last few years has consistently rejected each and every proposal. By now his rejections have become so monotonous that it seemed to be part of his morning routine. Like a Rooster cawing at the crack of dawn, Romain's rejections were just another part of the day to day and Alon would not be surprised one bit if he walked into the room right now and saw his Vice Captain reading the morning news as he rejected each and every new concept.

Turning the corner and making his way to the stairs, Alon passed one member of the Psyduck quartet presently here for training, the yellow duck pokemon waddling his way up the stairs presumably to where his trainer presently was; a new intern presently tasked with memorising the various codes that the fire fighters needed to remember when responding to a fire. One of the pyukumuku's had found their way to the middle of the stairs as well and was presently loitering in the corner, more then likely hiding from their trainer who to put it nicely was a bit too obsessed about the physical aspect of the job. Without having to look or ask, Alon was confident enough to place a large bet on the trainer being in the gym, lifting weights. "Baxter asking you to help him with the weights again..?" questioned Alon as he stopped and knelt next to the sea cucumber pokemon. "Pyuuukuuuu~" came its reply as it spat its organs out and gave a thumbs up to acknowledge that Alon's assumptions were correct. Alon sighed and patted the pokemon on the head before standing once more. He had told Baxter several times before that he needed to work on other area's besides his physical strength, but the muscle head just didn't seem to want to follow his advice. "Hang in there PyuPyu" replied Alon, referring to Pyukumuku by its nickname.

"But Vice Captain Romain!... You're not even looking!!!" came Lisa's voice as Alon reached the first floor and took a right turn, his head facing one of the windows where several crew members and their partners were mid way through hosing down one of the trucks. "W.. Would you just look at it?!?! Please?!?! ... I really think Alon would look good in this...!!" came her voice again, the mention of his name causing Alon to hesitate one moment as he began to ponder whether it was worth the risk for a coffee.

"Look Lisa... we have played this game almost every day of every week of every month for the last year and a half.. You come in with your designs, I say No, I explain why functionality is more important than appearance... you ignore it and we rinse and refresh for the next day... but for the love of all that is good, will you just let me read todays comic section in peace?.. Its all that I ask" came Romain's gruff voice, as he pleaded with the younger girl.

"Hmph fine... But Then will you look at it? Promise me that you will really consider it this time! " came her whiny reply, as two of the other members left the staff room with their various morning neccessities, one stopping and placing their hand upon Alon's shoulders as he smirked. "Sucks to be popular doesn't it.." he goaded before removing his arm and continuing on with the other man. The pair of them breaking out in laughter as they turned the corner from where Alon had come from and made their way up the flight of stairs, passing by PyuPyu and the Psyduck at the top of the stairs who by now had already forgotten the directions to where his trainer was.

Alon merely gave a half hearted smile to their teasing and took a deep breath, prepairing himself for the storm that he was about to enter, all for the sake of getting a fresh cup of coffee from the aging coffee machine, though he quickly regretted not procrastinating a bit more as upon his first step into the staff area, he was pounced upon by the predatory Lisa, the green haired girl shoving her sketchbook into Alons face without concern for the fact that she was close to suffocating him in the process.

"Captain~!!! Look at my latest design!! Don't you think you and the rest of us would look good in it? Dont'cha?" she queried, not realising that Alon couldn't actually see anything with the book so close to his face. "..mmmphghhdh lrkks.. gggraeeff" he managed to gargle as he was smothered; a fate he was soon spared as a loud sigh reverberated through the room and the obstruction infront of his face was soon removed.

Adjusting to the light again, Alon saw Lisa now placed over Romain's shoulder, his vice captain hauling her over himself as he came to Alon's aide; his free hand still holding onto the folded newspaper as he returned to the comic strip; lisa on the other hand kicking away furiously with her feet whilst simultaneously slamming her fist into Romain's back. "Put me down, put me down, PUT ME DOWN!!, I'm not a child!... This is harassment!" she shouted, though as usual this was simply the same morning routine that this unwillingly comedic duo had often found themselves in. Had she really wanted to charge Romain with harassment, then she'd have done so along time ago.

Free from the ill fate of suffocation, Alon took the sketchbook from Lisa's hand and glanced at the design as he made his way to the coffee machine. "Visually, it looks good.. but Lisa.. its not practical nor does it look affordable... " began Alon, placing the book down as he began to use both hands to work the machine. "... and is this meant to be jewellry around my neck?" he asked rhetorically as his fingers tapped at the various buttons. "You know that Jewellry is a hindrance on the job Lisa... we've told you about 100 times already.. also a black and yellow uniform just wouldn't feel right..." he added as the machine started to work. "... and before you suggest green and purple... may I add that our red and yellow is easily recognised as a firefighters uniform as well" continued Alon as he picked up and book and made his way to where Romain stood, still holding Lisa over his left shoulder.

"I appreciate the enthusiasm Lisa and I know this is just your way of coping with the nerves for the upcoming Pokefashion competition.. but Romain isn't getting any younger and I'm sure he'd really enjoy a morning where he wasn't interrupted as he read the comic strip" smiled Alon as he lightly tapped the sketchbook on Lisa's head, the girl pouting as she now hung lifelessly and defeated. "Ain't that the truth" huffed Romain, as he flipped the newspaper over and began reading the strips on the other side.

"Whatever help you and Prismarina need for the competition, we are more than happy to help. All you need to do is ask" offered Alon as he returned the sketchbook to her hadn and turned around to head back to the coffee machine.

XXX month, XX day, year XXXX.

Today, the seas roiled with a passion that has not been seen for centuries.

My good friend, Justice, appeared at the end of the dock and when I addressed him, he spat bubbles in my face, his usual greeting. But something was wrong. His scales were less vibrant, their blue hues lackluster. I asked him if something was wrong, but naturally he did not answer but for a slight wilt to his fins. Even so, I scooped him up in my bucket, as usual and continued on my way.

Justice was happy to see everyone, just as everyone was happy to see him. The beasts of the land are intergrating more and more into our society. Some have even begun to live with us- Mostly the Meowth and Eevee, but it is incredible how th?y have changed our lives for the better. The plant-like ones help us with our food, the mus?ular ones can help with moving large objects. They are incredible creatures indeed.

I heard a cough fro? my friend, and I felt a resurgence of worry. I could not comprehend wh?? was happening t? him. Was ???? he e?????? The Ora???s ??edic? rain... fo? ????. ???? ?? ? ???? ??????? ??? ????.

“Bah!”

The young woman cried out, slamming her notebook shut before (in a much more careful manner) she also closed the ancient book she had been studying.

She sighed and leaned back against the headboard of her bed with a heavy sigh. The books and paper scattered around her were starting to be become a disorganized mess, a mess she supposed she would have to deal with one day. The ancient book that she had been carrying around for months was sitting there with at least twenty different colorful tabs sticking out of it, as the young woman had been slowly, so slowly translating it.

“... I don’t get it Luna.” She said to the snoozing Meganium beside her bed, “I thought this would be pertinent information, but so far it’s just some guy fussing over some Horsea and commenting about the weather! There has to be something more important in here! I found it in the Ruins of Alph, for god’s sake! That place is chock full of secrets!”

The large grass type blinked sleepily at her trainer, before yawning wide and tucking her head back in to continue her nap.

“Ughhh... I feel like I’m not getting anywhere with this thing... But hey, at least it’s giving us some insight into Ancient Johto culture, right? It looks like it’s a time before they even figured out the Pokémon typing system. It’s incredible!”

She groaned and flopped over, one arm lazily hanging over the side of the bed. She had been here in Umibe for... how long? And this apartment just was not feeling more comfortable. She kind of missed the clatter and bang of the lab downstairs, and the sound of Professor Elm tripping on his own feet.

She glanced over at the clock and sighed.
“... I should probably get ready for work.”

Anthony and Jan had just pulled an old couch into their new apartment. Their new home away from home for the next...however long it would take for their higher ups to finish what they need to do and pull them from what is to be their peaceful city life. With the couch now in the room Anthony drops into the old couch and Jen takes a seat next to him. They take a moment to look around, and saw that they're going to need to do a bit more work to get everything inside. All they have now is the couch and around a dozen more boxes, a small TV and a dining table to move into the studio apartment they had just taken over.

"Well....that was a fun move..." Anthony said, and places an arm around Jan's shoulder. The blind woman scoots closer and lays her head against the man's chest. "You feeling ok Jan? It's not everyday we get to move to new places, see new sights. Be new people..."

Jan sighs as her hair drapes down in front of her eyes. She moves her bangs to keep them from touching her sensitive eyes. "I'd honestly like the base better. Everything here is so dry, and weird smelling. I honestly never though I'd rather live underneath a bar then in an actual apartment, if you can even call it that."

Anthony chuckles and stands up to go gather more boxes as Jan's head flops onto the cushions. "It's not so bad. And besides, all we got to do is set up an outpost, secure it, then call in some of the other grunts and we get to go home! Shouldn't take more then a few days at the very least."

"That's what they said last time..." Jan said, and pulls out her visors. She places them on her head and presses the side of the frame, sending a voice call to their superior. "Ms. Lilith, come in Ms. Lilith. This is Jan and Anthony of the Vanguard division. We have successfully infiltrated the city and established the starting of a Drought Outpost. We request further advice and orders."

Anthony snikers. "You mean you. You require advice and orders." Jan gives him an annoyed look, giving him a pouting lip and throwing a cushion in his general direction. Anthony didn't even need to duck or dodge as the cushion didn't even make it to him.

"I repeat. This is Jan and Anthony. We request further advice and orders." Zatanna Zatanna

pngegg-png.785288

LILITH SUKI

As Lilith was getting ready to leave she heard a ringing. Pressing the small communicator in her ear, she heard a familiar voice. It was Jan and Anthony calling to check in. They were by far his favorite grunts on the team. Took orders well and did what they needed to do. Lilith bit her lip for a moment wondering what she should tell them. Looking back to the poster of Alon she smirked.
"Great. You're bored now huh? Well then. Your next mission will be to go to Alon's gym. The water type gym leader. I want you to scope the place out. One of you should battle him, see what kind of Pokemon he has. I will meet you there after I complete some business. Then we will attack again. As a firefighter, Alon needs to be taken down a few notches... Go. Lilith out."
Hanging up the phone, she practically screamed. It was a perfect chance to see Alon in the flesh. Introduce herself to him. Maybe it would be love at first sight. Or not.
She slid on her puffy white jacket over her black spandex outfit. Out of her apartment and onto the street. Her jacket actually helped her blend in a little bit more. The only thing on her mind for the moment being was Lindsay Flowers and her Torkoal. Walking through the streets of the lovely city, Lilith looked to a tall hotel building. If Lilith's info was right which it always was, Lindsay just got done with lunch. She would stopping by her hotel room to rest until her movie premier in the night.

The woman walked confidently into the bustling hotel, making a B line for the elevator. She squeezed her way into a crowded elevator. Telling of the men to send her to the pent house. Sooner than later the elevator was empty and she was arriving on the pent house. Getting out of the elevator, she looked at the long hallway of rooms. Walking to room number one she pulled a small device out of her utility belt. Placing it against the electronic lock the door gave a happy beep. Entering the room with her hand on her sword she looked around the large hotel suite. Pulling out the sword completely she entered the bedroom.

"Who are you?!"
"My name is Lilith. I work for Team Drought. Give me your Torkoal and this will be quick and painless. if not then I am more than happy to take it by force."
"Ugh you're with those losers from earlier! Well I taught them a thing or two and I can do the same for you!" Pulling out a pokeball, Lindsay sent out the water type pokemon Starmie. Lilith couldn't help but crack a smile. Lilith sent out Roserade, who didn't seem like she wanted to battle. She always did as told though. Before the Starmie could make a move, Roserade had used Leech seed. Starmie tried to use water gun but it was an easy dodge. Next Roserade used toxic. The star pokemon already did not look so hot. The combination of the leech seed and poison were proving to be too much. Then with a magical leaf, the Starmie was out. Then Roserade used magical leaf again. This time the leaves flew through the air and pinned Lindsay against the wall. She let out a scream but Lilith wasn't worried. Calmly walking up to the woman, Lilith gave her a swift slap across the face. She stopped screaming and soon she began to cry.
"You have grossly underestimated me Lindsay." The woman said coldly, going through the girls pokeballs. Taking the one with a little fire sticker on it. She grinned to herself before putting the Pokeball away. Walking to exit, Lilith grinned. "Roserade... Leech seed." The pokemon looked at her before shooting the seeds at the trapped girl. Vines quickly wrapped around her and started to steal her energy. Then Lilith returned the pokemon and exited the room. She escaped out into the sun, happy that she was so victorious.
"Come in... Come in Vangaurd action group... This is Lilith. I am leaving my location now. How is your mission going over?"

"Understood ma 'me. We shall go deal with Alon's gym." Jan replied before turning off her coms. She takes off the visors and packs away them away into her pocket. Anthony had just moved in a box full of spare jackets and sweaters into the room right when the order was given. "I assume the commander wants us to scout out a new potential boyfriend. She wants us to go check out the Water Gym." Jan's had a snarky attitude about her. She didn't very much enjoy Lilith's endless goals to get herself a man.

"I'm sure she's got her reasons for sending us on all these missions. Who knows, this Alon guy might be the biggest threat to Team Drought at the moment!" Anthony retorts. Jan frowns at his blind loyalty, but she couldn't help but admire his dedication to the team. Before Jan can say anything else, Anthony presses a 6-sided die against the back of her hand. The die was a bit special, as the bumps were pointed outwards rather then in, and thus Jan could read them no problem, as can Anthony for obvious reason. "Call it. Odds or evens."

"I still think we should be given at least the smallest bit of autonomy when it comes to picking our missions...odds." Jan replies, as Anthony began to rolls the dice in a cup. Jan holds out her hand flat as he rolls the dice onto her palm. When it comes to a stop, she can feel the dice's bumps graze against her hand. "Five..looks like I'll be facing off Gym Leader Alon then."

"Looks like it. Come on. I think I saw it a while ago. Shouldn't be too far of a walk." Anthony tells Jan as he handed the blind woman her belt, which carried all of her Pokeballs hanging off it. They were green and black, with night time colorations on their shell. Dusk balls. As Jan straps on her belt and puts on a plain grey sweater, Anthony had already buckled his own Pokeball belt, complete with a team, sealed within blue and red Pokeballs. Great Balls.

The two didn't need much to go out. In fact both had figured that if they left wearing the clothes they wore the day before, it might help people buy into the new couple just moving in. On the way there, Jan got another message from Lilith and she answers promptly. "Yes ma 'me! It's...going well...we have yet to start ma 'me...it'll just be a few more minutes before we actually-"

"We're here!" Anthony said, his voice heard over the coms. Jan had just bumped into her partner's back as Anthony came to a full stop, standing right outside the Gym. He sniffs the air, and a sweet scent of water fills his nostrils as he breathes it in. "Ah...yep. That's the water of a gym alright."

"...We're right outside the Gym Ma 'me. What shall we do next?" She asks, not knowing that Anthony had already gone to go talk with the Gym Leader, or whoever was in charge of setting up the matches.

"Hey! Hey whoever's here! I want to talk to you about setting up a match?" He shouts out, drawing the attention of practically everyone nearby, much to the annoyance of his 'wife'.

Zatanna Zatanna Phayne Phayne

"Quite a lovely day outside, innit?"

Arthur, seated at the kitchen table, shifted his attention towards Molly. She was near the window, peering out at the sun. She turned back to him with a grin that betrayed her age, seeming almost was devilish as it would've in her youth. "You enjoying your tea?"

"Oh, yes. Tea always seems so much better when you make it, dear," Arthur said, giving her his usual small, polite smile. She rolled her wheelchair towards him, still having a proud grin despite having no doubt heard it for so many years straight.

"Well, it is Galarian. Something tells me they don't make it the same in Kalos."

Arthur gave a nod, and reached down to pat their Spritzee on the head. It was more Molly's than his, and more of a pet than a fighter, but Arthur never found a moment where he didn't love her all the same. He did enjoy Fairy-types, after all.

"You got yourself a gym battle later in the day?" Molly asked him after a small pause, and Arthur gave a nod, slowly rising to his feet.

"Yes. Later, though, which suits me just fine. I have a bit of sightseeing I'd like to do," Arthur said, grabbing his large overcoat off the coat rack near the door. "I do think I'm losing my appreciation for this region, and the only way to fix that is to see its sights, and breathe its air."

Molly rolled her way over to him again, and she looked up at him with a small smile. "Y'know, you can just say you wanna take a walk."

"Then I want to take a walk," Arthur said with a firm nod and a sharp grin. Both shared a small laugh, and Arthur leaned down, giving Molly a peck on the cheek before standing up straight. "Let's touch up those flowers when I get home, how about?"

"How about yes?"

Turning towards the door, Arthur looked over his shoulder, and Molly saw his eyes give a small shimmer. "Then it's settled. Love you."

"I love you too. Stay safe."

"I'm always safe," Arthur called, closing the door behind him. He stepped outside, taking in a long whiff of the grass, the flowers, the trees, everything that was pure to him. Then, as he stepped down the stairs and approached the dirt path, he turned his head towards a wispy figure nearby.

"You're looking quite nice," he said, and the figure jumped. It looked around, then slowly pointed towards itself. "Yes, you. Good heavens, give yourself some credit."

Arthur then turned away and began his stroll, all while the ghost stood there in confusion. It was going to be a damn good day, because Arthur said so, and when Arthur said it was a good day, it was.

666822b4a0461e9767e159036e43295b.png

[Location: HQ/Gym Building]
EIZN_w1XYAAG8Np.jpg
A good half an hour or so had passed and Alon now found himself situated in his office, a small room overlooking the backyard of the fire department / gym. Glancing out the window towards one of the training grounds, a faint smile had appeared across Alon's face as he observed the furthest field currently being occupied by several 'wet behind the ears' rookies, all under the guidance of Vice-Captain Romain whom had taken it upon himself to introduce these greenhorns to the basics of his spartan regime. Next to Romain were two of his trusted pokemon; Heatmor a fire type pokemon that often assisted the fire crew with their training regimes, rather then their actual duty of putting out the fires and Carkoal a duo fire /ground type that was his mainstay when it came to putting out the flames, using large rocks to snuff out the flames. Of course, as a member of the fire fighting crew led by Alon, Romain did possess water pokemon of his own, only they were not needed for todays particular spartan course.

The gauntlet as Romain loved to call it was a large obstacle course filled with various obstructions and dead ends, a maze like course designed to replicate a building on fire with debris obstructing their route at almost every turn. A truly daunting test by fire that he absolutely enjoyed putting the newbies through, a quick and early test to see whether these young'uns had what it took to be a fire fighter. Carkoal and Heatmor were the two pokemon tasked with testing the new recruits, the fire lash signature move of Heatmor coupled with the falling rocks to simulate falling debris were the final additions to this trial; the two pokemon assigned the duty of simulating a real life burning building. At the end of the course was the 'damsel' in distress, Lisa playing the role of a trapped victim needing rescue and her prismarina who was there to aid her should things not go as planned.

Out of the twelve new recruits, three teams of four were made and each trainer allowed one pokemon to accompany them. They were allowed to tackle the course in whatever way they decided and would be marked according to how efficient and effective their plans were. Attacks on Carkoal and Heatmor were forbidden so as to not destroy the simulation of a burning building.

~Outside the building~

Observing the various crew members at work, Viktor the man in charge of supervising the repairs on the truck had been so focused on the finer details that he almost exploded in a volatile tyrade of vulgarities as the loud annoying shouting of a man broke his trail of thought. The old battle worn man had been on the verge of figuring out the solution to their woes only to have that answer taken away from him by the untimely intrusion of a challenger whose barking had been enough to distract him completely.

"Of for heavens sake, Every damn time!" snapped Viktor, slamming his tools on the table and pulling off both gloves as he turned to enter the building, though not before signalling one of his lackeys with a quick move of his head, as if he were subliminally telling them to deal with this runt at the front gate.

~Alon's Office~
Eager to observe the trainee's Alon had brushed aside the morning paperwork, holding his mug of coffee in one hand as he stood beside the window, a brown moustache upon his upper lip as he failed to hear the knock on his door; much to the annoyance of Viktor one of the drivers whom had been outside at the front overseeing the repairs on one of their vehicles.

"Ahem.." coughed Viktor as he knocked the door again, this time louder than he had done before, his eyebrows furrowing as Alon again seemed to ignore his attempts to garner his attention. "Ahem.... CAPTAIN ALON" came Viktor, now basically shouting and banging his fist's on the door as the young blue haired man seemed to be lost in his own world. It was only after this 3rd attempt that Alon had finally turned around to face the man standing right outside his office, the older man now saluting Alon as his body tensed up. A former soldier, Viktor was a man who simply could not shake old habits when standing next so someone of higher rank.

"At ease Viktor" replied Alon, begrudingly playing along with this military style back and forth with the man. "What is it that you need? Is it about Rosemary?" he inquired, Rosemary the given name for the fire truck that was presently being serviced by the crew and overseen by Viktor and his mechanics.

Despite his rather brutish attempt at getting Alon's attention, Viktor still followed the expected level of respect required when addressing a higher ranking officer and with a quick cough to clear his lungs, the man's whole demeanour quickly change

"Captain Alon, it appears that a new challenger has arrived at our doors. A particularly loud and intrusive young man whom quite frankly is in my way down there" replied Viktor, who didn't overly care too much about the fact that Alon was also a gym leader. "If I may, It would be rather beneficial for myself and the crew if you were to tend to the mans request... as you are well aware, Rosemary is getting serviced today and I would much prefer to have that finished today. Old Bessy has been overworked recently with the increasing frequencies of fires around Umibe and it would put this old mans heart at ease knowing that we had two fully functioning trucks rather than one. Alternatively It would put me even more at ease if we got that third truck I have been petitioning for..." continued Viktor, before being stopped abruptly by Alon, the blue haired man raising his right hand towards him as if to stop him from speaking further.

"Viktor...I've told you alre..." attempted Alon,

"Yes, Yes..the lack of funds. I am well aware. Well then, Since we cant get that truck, I instead implore you to deal with that man out there then. I assume funds will not be an issue here" he replied sarcastically before turning around and leaving the office.

A loud sigh escaped Alon's mouth as he placed the mug of coffee on the table and turned back towards the window; opening it and leaning out towards another training field where a group of pokemon were gathered. A loud whistle escaped Alon's mouth as he found the trio he was looking for; the three pokemon now heading towards the building where they would meet with Alon.

~Meanwhile outside~
DapperKnight DapperKnight
"Oi oi oi" came the reply from one of the crew mechanics, the oil stained man swaggering towards Anthony and Jan, a large wrench held in his right hand and leaning against his shoulder. "Thats a mighty fine lady ya got there with'cha" came the man as his eyes fell upon Jan before turning back towards Anthony

"Da name's Bertrand!" spoke the man, as he continued to examine Anthony. "So.. a runt like Ya want's ta fight the boss eh?" he asked rhetorically, reaching into his tool bag around the waist and pulling out a pokeball and tossing it in front of himself. "I guess if yer that sure of yerself, ya wouldn'd mind sparring a few rounds with me and Brutus here would ya?" he again asked rhetorically, fully ready to fight the challenger in the place of Captain Alon. From out of the pokeball appeared Drednaw, a rock/water dual type pokemon whose large

"Well then... show us what ya got" urged the mechanic.​

DapperKnight DapperKnight Phayne Phayne

Kendrick Cadatious

ShadowyDishonestGreatargus-max-1mb.gif

"Jab. Jab. Cross. Drop your hips and Sway into a left uppercut. Shift your waist. Raise the right knee first to accelerate momentum and extend into a kick. Extend your foot not to break it." Kendrick thought to himself. His body flowing through the motions faster than he could think. A simple combination drill, one he had done enough throughout his life for it to be muscle memory at this point. "Reverse stance. Jab. Jab. Cross." he continued. Sweat dripped from his face onto an ever-increasing sized puddle on the floor. His sweater and shirt underneath have already soaked through. The music in his headphones was drowning out the squeaking of his sneakers. He was encased entirely inside his own world. It wasn't until he felt a small vibration under his feet that he took a glance around. Pancham stood on top of the couch armrest, looking down at Riolu laying flat on his back.

Kendrick removed his headphones, draping them around his neck. "What the hell are you doing? Actively trying to hurt yourself?" He asked, but he already knew the answer. For the last year, these two pokemon have been keeping a watchful eye on him. They seemed fascinated by his training at his father's dojo and kept trying to imitate his movements. At first, it was no more to him than a passing curiosity. He figured they were playing, assuming his routines and sparing matches were nothing more than roughhousing. After he got to know them, it wasn't until he really connected with them that he knew what they truly desired. Strength, they both wanted to get stronger, and by watching him, he assumed they hoped to learn how to start down that journey. "I already told you-" he exclaimed as he moved to pick Riolu up off the floor and sat him down on the couch. Pancham hopped down and sat next to him. They both looked at Kendrick with an eager awaiting gaze. "I said that I would teach you what I know after breakfast. You see the time?" He pointed to the clock. The big and small hands were overlapping overtop of the seven. They both tilted their heads at him. Kendrick turned to the clock, and after a brief moment of realization, almost tripped over himself as he ran toward the kitchen. "Damn, Doc is gonna kill me if I'm late again!" He scrambled through the fridge and cabinets to forage for something that passed as breakfast. He settled on butter bread before tossing each of the waiting creatures a ziplock bag each of sliced apples he had prepared the night before. He grabbed his backpack full of a change of clothes, his Pokeball belt, and some granola bars. "Let's go! Don't fall too far behind. Consider this part of your training!" He called out as he slammed open the front door to his rundown shack of an apartment.

He slid down the stair rails, half-eaten buttered bread hanging from his closed mouth, as his two companions hopped their way down, hastily trying to devour their treats without dropping them. "Watch where you're going!" a man cried out as Kendrick turned a corner and nearly bulldozed him. Planting his foot and pivoting at the last second, he managed to dodge around the man. With a wave of his hand and a passing, "Sorry bout that!" he sprinted off down the street. The man was even more flustered as Pancham, turning the corner moments later, dove between his legs. Riolu, instead of turning, jumped up and planted both feet on the wall running parallel to the corner wall, and flipped over the top of him. Kendrick gave a long enough glance back to witness it, and as soon as they were out of sight, he called back, "Nice footwork guys!" with two thumbs up and a smile. Riolu and Pancham glanced at each other, both of them grinning ear to ear.

They eventually made it to the bus stop just as it closed its doors. Kendrick ran alongside the vehicle for a few steps, waving down the driver. Eventually, the bus came to a stop and allowed Kendrick and his two companions on board. After taking his seat at the back of the bus, he began rummaging through his backpack. Riolu jumped up to the seat next to him before reaching down and grabbing Pancham by the hand. He hauled him up as Kendrick was finishing putting on his roadworker's vest and hard hat. He also pulled out two pokeballs. He had scratched the letters P into one and T into the other. "Alright guys, time to hop in." He spoke, knowing what was about to happen. Neither of the two Pokemon enjoyed being in a Pokeball. They both crossed their arms and sat in defiance. "Come on, guys! I cant show up to work with you two at my heels again." He looked at Riolu before continuing, "Percy, you managed to knock over an entire stack of two by fours into freshly laid cement." Riolu dropped his gaze a bit and let his arms drop to his side. "And you-" Kendrick looked at Pancham. "Theseus, you decided it would be a good idea to practice punching the cement bags till they broke. I spent two days without pay cleaning up your mess!" he exclaimed. Now both of them were looking down at their feet. He sighed, "guys-" he spoke with as much sincerity as he could muster, "look, how about after work I take you to the beach, and I'll teach you guys some new techniques." At the mention of that, both of their faces lit up. They slid over, knelt beside him, and bowed their heads. Kendrick chuckled as it looked like they were imitating the students in the kungfu movie they all watched last night. "See you both in a couple of hours." tapping both their heads with their respective Pokeballs as he spoke.

Kendrick got off a few stops after that. He leaped from the top step of the bus before turning to jog down the sidewalk. After a few blocks, he saw that they had closed off his usual route for construction. With an exasperated grunt, he ducked to the left and began running. He would have to take a longer way around, thus, making him even later than he would have been. "I'm so dead!" he told himself as he turned the corner at the end of the block. He was moving so fast that he didn't notice the trash bins placed just around the bend. A large crash rang out as he proceeded to slam into them at full sprint. He tried to convince himself that to any onlookers, that he fell with dignity and grace. When in actuality, he flailed around like a Magikarp out of water, all while releasing a sound he couldn't replicate if he tried. Grunting in pain, he began to unbury himself from the scattered remains of the two bins. He stood to his feet, brushing himself off and cursing under his breath. Before he started running off, he looked around and noticed something. Two figures standing outside a large building. He couldn't make out what was being said, but from the way they were being approached by the occupants inside, he guessed they might be about to battle. "Huh." He thought to himself. "I guess if I'm already gonna be late, I might as well be fashionably late."

Kendrick began picking up the trash around him, making sure to keep a close eye on what might be about to happen. "Might even learn something."

Last edited:
Gavin was outside, getting some sun. One look was all anyone had to have to say he need it. And he was on a mission. A mission for food. He hadn't had time to eat all day, and his partner was getting agitated. He and Skuntank always ate together, no ifs ands or buts about it. Unlike the human, though, the skunk pokemon had a schedule. When lunch was late, Skuntank was usually upset. And today, mealtime was very late.

"Come on, I apologized didn't I? You didn't have to wait for me. You let Muk eat your food!" Gavin glanced down at the creature, who was pointedly not looking at him. "All right, fine then. Would you like to pick our menu item this afternoon?" This got one of those adorable cat ears to twitch.

"Skuntank!" It answered after a moment. Gavin waited, letting Skuntank take it's time in sniffing the air. Eventually following it to a curry restaurant. He could have guessed, as it was one of their favorite restaurants that specialized in curry.

While he could, Gavin did not enjoy cooking. And his job paid him well enough to not need to, so it was not uncommon for them to eat out.

They were such common regulars, that the cook even split the order accordingly without being asked. Though, due to Skuntanks odor, they had to eat outside. It was a nice day, though. Nice enough for the man to actually have put proper clothes on. Skuntank dove into his meal, making a mess. Skuntank didn't just eat the same food as his trainer, as that would be unhealthy. But their stink varied on their diet, so Gavin spoiled him. The stronger the stink, the more shocking it was during battle.

"Watch it! I just groomed you!" He sighed, eating his meal. It was pointless to try and clean him again until they were done. They were just about finishing up when Gavin recognized a familiar head of red hair with a striking white coat.

"You think she's after a new boy-toy?" He asked his companion idly. He didn't actually have anything to do, other than probably paperwork. That was just a never ending job, in his opinion. Any plans had to make sure every i was dotted and t crossed. They were very much different people, but she was his boss and he made it a point not to fail her.

"Skuuun-tank!" Gavin had to jump to his feet quickly to catch his partner pokemon mid-air. Skuntank always got excited when it recognized a familiar face. Unfortunately, such excitement made it smell worse than usual. Gavin wondered if it was to make it easier for it's 'friends' to find it, and for some strange reason Skuntank had taken to Onyx the first time they met.

He did not think the dog pokemon felt the same thing, especially since Skuntank was proud of its foul stench. The only other pokemon that could even eat around Skuntank was Muk. Who smelled even worse.

He left payment on the table, with Skuntank getting excited it's smell grew worse. He wouldn't go back inside to pay properly, and if he set Skuntank down he was certain to take off after Onyx.

Still, he was curious what she was doing. They had a few successful outposts starting up, which was good. And he knew that at some grunts were sent out to steal a special Torkoal, but he had not yet been in since they should have returned to see if it was a success.

"You will have to wait, Skuntank. They look busy." He told the fussing Pokemon as he settled to try and clean bits of curry from its fur before it dried.

Noelle Artigue
Interactions: -
Mentions: -

Amongst the bustling city streets and the inviting colors of a suburban lifestyle hides a parasite in plain sight. It selfishly uses the warm embrace of Wan City to hide from the world, and yet is simultaneously eager to see said city reduced to rubble alongside all of Umibe. Every city has places like it; a dingy alleyway or a shortcut you purposefully avoid for reasons you can’t quite pinpoint. Even a place like Wan City has a few of these locations, and within one of those backstreets Team Drought found their refuge. Hiding behind the façade of a closed-down restaurant with boarded up doors and windows shielding the truth from prying eyes.

The true entrance was deliberately hidden to protect the building’s luxurious interior. A contrast that was so extreme that one might wonder for a moment if they wandered into a different world. Carved wooden furniture set upon a pristine floor, perfectly spaced to balance privacy and solidarity. The countless lanterns hanging from the ceiling casting the faded reflection of their colors onto the tiling below. All helping to complement the eye-catching bar serving as the centerpiece of the room. Or rather, the multicolored display of brews lining the walls behind it.

Standing behind said bar, Noelle kept her hands occupied by drying off some of the glassware as her eyes locked onto a table beset with the remnants of the last patrons’ order. An unsightly oasis in the otherwise flawless décor. Yet, her concern about it was short-lived. The slightest shift in Noelle’s expression was enough to stir one of her most loyal staff into action. Slowly, as if pulling himself free from the darkness he had resided in, a Dusclops lumbered out of a dingy corner. Previously unseen by the few patrons scattered across the room. Once the red-eyed cyclops reached the table, he began gathering the leftover scraps and tableware. Only moving on to his next destination – the kitchen entrance located behind the bar – once he has ensured the table was spotless. Leaving the décor flawless once more, and the patrons quietly discussing amongst themselves what else might be using the shadows to hide its presence.

• lC5BTIe.png

A sigh slips from parted lips as the sun rises over the Umibe horizon— a pair of amber eyes slowly fluttering open and shut— as though the body is fighting to be roused from its sleep.

"Yes, I know, the region is... hnn..." Long, lavish locks of pastel purple and blue tickle a pale face, earning a giggle from the bedside as the blonde twists and turns. "Lavaz! Stop!"

Slowly, Rei lifts herself from the bed, rubbing her eyes. A Ponyta is staring at her with narrowed orbs, in turn, only responded to with an arched brow over amber hues. Rei has learned to decipher her Pokémons emotions with a look, but Lavaz has always had a knack for hiding her emotion. So, left in the dark, Rei has no choice but to indulge:

"Well?"

The horse whinnies in dismay. Rei rolls her eyes, before relenting with a grin. "Hungry, are you, love? Come. It's feeding time, anyway." Slowly pulling the covers of herself, she runs deft fingers through her Rapidash's locks. The horse groans lowly in content.

Clad in pajamas, the blonde lethargically marches into the kitchen, searching through her own meals and ingredients for a bag of Pokémon food. Finally settling on a bag of Poffins, she approaches her kitchen, where an array of bowls line the wall— each labeled after a distinct Pokémon on her team. Filling each one, a group of Pokémon quickly run from the living room, except...

"Spiriut! You must wake up!"

Nothing but more sleep-induced purring from the Espeon comes from the living room. With a sigh and exasperated chuckle, Rei goes to get ready for the day.

"Lavaz, I expect you to keep everyone in check. Especially Aglaonema and Solphoebus." Leveling a squint at the most mischievous of her Pokémon, Rei chortles at their dismayed looks. "I'll be home soon!"

With a sigh of relish and the click of a lock, Rei steps into the bustling sights and sounds of Kaigano City. Making her way across the sidewalks, she glances around. Beautiful, as always.

A good lot of the time, Rei just liked to explore: no matter how long she lived in its stead, it seemed Kaigano City got more and more bodacious every day.

As she walked the streets, her gaze leveled on a muscled man. He seemed to be picking up trash. With a soft smile set onto her face, she approaches the male.

It would simply be rude not to help, would it not?

"Hello, sir! Would you like some help with that?" Rei said, voice gentle. She holds out her hand. "I'm Rei. Rei Konno. You must be quite the Good Samaritan to be picking up trash like this!"

Last edited:
Noelle Artigue
Interactions: Nocturne. Nocturne.
Mentions: -

Thanks to the unique location of their hideout, Noelle could always tell the regular patrons from the newcomers. They all had a certain gaze upon laying eyes on this place for the first time. Something she had come to take as a compliment. Yet, her own intrigued gaze was far from the only eyes following the movements of the stranger. Patrons halted momentarily to cast a glance in the direction of the boy before resuming their conversations shortly after. The only ‘things’ that remained focused on the boy were the shifting shadows and a small glowing eye blending in with the colored lanterns on the ceiling.

As the boy approached the bar, Noelle was prepared to dismiss him immediately. Already having recited the usual lines in her head before being caught off-guard by the rather direct manner of speech. Momentarily causing her to doubt whether this boy was actually a minor or merely looked like one.

“It too is slightly odd to enter a seemingly abandoned building, is it not?” Noelle answered, placing down the glassware she had been drying off, “but that aside, this place is a bar of sorts, so not quite the environment for a minor.”

Despite Noelle's warm and inviting tone, her choice of words seemed to suggest she preferred the trespasser to leave. Something that appeared to slightly agitate the shadow between the ceilings beams that had stalked the boy below it since he had entered the hideout.

“However, if you insist on staying, we do carry a variety of non-alcoholic beverages to choose from.”

Kendrick Cadatious

Interactions: Nocturne. Nocturne.

40f9d6bd387103ea24884a0f6ec4b59381352bb9_00.gif

Kendrick was absent-mindedly continuing to pick up trash as his gaze lingered on the small crowd across the street. He was beginning to think they might never start when a voice from behind startled him. He spun around and was surprised to be greeted by a rather beautiful looking women. "W-Woah, wait, what?" he responded, his mind running blank as his subconscious attempted to snap back into focus. He had not expected to be suddenly addressed directly. Usually, passers-by see situations like his and go about their day. He tried to wipe the confused look off his face as he took a glance around, with his gaze finally landing on the crushed up soda can in his hand. "OH, wait, yeah, I mean-" The words pouring out of his mouth like a spilled game of scrabble. Only after a few seconds of struggling to shut his mouth, as to keep more letters from falling out, did he suddenly feel rather embarrassed. He couldn't explain why he felt so flustered. One could chalk it up to an unusual interaction, a lapse in mental acuity due to possible brain damage from the tumble he took that started this mess, or simply that he was never great at talking to women. In any case, after that brief introspection, he realized that she must be rather confused.

"She probably thinks I'm an idiot after all this." he thought. He let out a slow breath and tried to clear his mind. It took him only a moment to get resettled. Afterward, He tried once more to form a coherent sentence. "It's kind of you to offer, but I have this mostly handled already." He replied before pausing a moment. "But, I'm not one to turn away good company." He continued, gesturing to a few scraps laying near her feet. He moved to toss the crushed can he was holding into one of the bins before making a rather overdramatic showing of closing it. A bang rang out from the collision of metal on metal, and In an attempt to shake off any remaining shreds of anxiety, He shook his head. "Funny thing is, you got here right at the end of all the action. I was late to something rather important, and as I was so focused on getting there on time that, in my hubris, I was assaulted by these here trash cans. It was a fine battle, the tale of which will be burned into the annals of history." He then spread his arms out in a vague gesture before continuing. "Though to those curious, as you can see, the victor remains a mystery." A slight grin spread across his face, hoping his light jest would make her overlook his earlier stumble. He walked over near the women and, with one hand, hoisted the last remaining overturned trash can off the ground and set it right.

Kendrick liked to think that he had a pretty good sense of people. The years since he was a kid had been spent honing his ability to size up opponents. Even after all the sparring matches and street fights, he knew that his predictions weren't perfect. He knew all too well that he had a long way to go before he matched his father's intuition. However, even though her physical ability didn't seem out of the ordinary, he still got a sense of real, raw power from this girl. He looked at the woman with a smile, "Names Kendrick. I'm rather new to town and still haven't gotten used to traversing the city yet," he said as he began brushing himself off. After lightly brushing off his shirt a few times, he placed his hands behind his head and leaned as to rest his weight on his left leg. "Are you a trainer of some kind? I haven't had the chance to meet any yet since I arrived." He said with a hint of curiosity in his tone.

Last edited:
Gavin Sortias
Mention: Paperface Paperface Nocturne. Nocturne.

Gavin sighed as he sat the now clean Pokemon on the ground again. "You really are a handful, you know " he told the purple skunk, scratching its ears affectionately. "C'mon, we should go." Gavin tossed the napkins he'd used to wipe the food off in a nearby garbage, his companion following at his heels.

Soon, he was looking at the sad looking building that was his place of employment. He went down the alley to the side of the building, using the hidden entrance. Not many knew this was a fully operating business, but the ones that did helped support their cause. Though the patrons didn't know they were supporting Team Drought.

He looked around the inside, seeing a couple regulars off to the side. A couple new faces, one kid talking to Noelle. Nothing she couldn't handle. Gavin wasted no time to head toward the back, hoping to disappear behind the scenes before he got put to work dealing with customers. He wasn't against being sociable, but customer service work wasn't his thing. He'd chose the paperwork over that any day. And it was just as important to keep things running. Both for the business, and making sure Drouths expectations for their more nefarious deeds were met.

(I am so intimidated by this)(I'm open for interaction)

Jenny walked along the streets of Kaiganno city, looking at the sights. "Well Lily, so far this place is nothing like Kalos or Alola" she chuckled

"Well you need to enjoy new places" her Zoroark snickered

"Oh I know, but you know Artois had to take over as champion before I could go anywhere, and besides, this is a good chance to find new recipes for the resturaunt" Jenny added

"Well first we need to find places to try" Lily stated

Last edited:
Zina Ogras
(abit nervous if this is good enough)
shinymanectric.pngInteraction: Rcticwolf Rcticwolf
Zina walks through the streets as her Manectric walks besides her as she taking abit of a stroll "Ah, It's good to take stroll in this beautiful weather" She said as she glances over at Manectric as Manectric looks back her give a Happy look "Cute~" She said as her doting side of shine abit.
She soon looked back infront to see Jenny and her Zoroark "Oh? A new face in Umibe? And a cute one too~" She said to herself as she walks up to the them as she uses her umbrella as a Cane.

Zina Ogras
(abit nervous if this is good enough)
View attachment 803169Interaction: Rcticwolf Rcticwolf
Zina walks through the streets as her Manectric walks besides her as she taking abit of a stroll "Ah, It's good to take stroll in this beautiful weather" She said as she glances over at Manectric as Manectric looks back her give a Happy look "Cute~" She said as her doting side of shine abit.
She soon looked back infront to see Jenny and her Zoroark "Oh? A new face in Umibe? And a cute one too~" She said to herself as she walks up to the them as she uses her umbrella as a Cane.

Jenny saw the somewhat flamboyantly dressed woman walking towards her with her Manetric "I wonder if everyone in Umibe dresses like that" Lily snickered

"Oh come now Lily, that's not nice" Jenny replied with a smile

"Hey it's not my fault she looks rediculous" Lily added

Jenny just shook her head with a chuckle as she prepared herself to greet the stranger if she was coming to greet them

Anthony's eyes widen and he chuckles immediately afterwards as he stands aside. "Oh no, no! I'm not here for a challenge. My wife's want to challenge the team. She's right over there....talking to...our....mothers...in-law." He said, and gives a smile before turning halfway. "Hey honey! Tell this man you want to fight!" He shouts at her.

Jan's head was pointed down as she changed frequency after frequency in order to find a signal of a commanding officer, but found nothing so far. She only lifted up her head and looked in the general direction of the gym when Anthony shouted right at her. She didn't catch what he said so she simply gave a forced smile and a friendly wave. Anthony waved back before turning to the old man.

"Yeah...that's my wife...we're married." Anthony explains as he places a hand on the older man's shoulder and pulls him in. "So...I don't want to be a jerk but...you see, my wife's blind, and she really wants to get out there and you know....show the world she can take care of herself you know? We just moved in and she wanted to get right into the thick of things you know? Just give the fine lady a match and...yeah. We'll be out of your hair soon." He whispers and gives a thumb's up.

Phayne Phayne

Jenny saw the somewhat flamboyantly dressed woman walking towards her with her Manetric "I wonder if everyone in Umibe dresses like that" Lily snickered

"Oh come now Lily, that's not nice" Jenny replied with a smile

"Hey it's not my fault she looks rediculous" Lily added

Jenny just shook her head with a chuckle as she prepared herself to greet the stranger if she was coming to greet them
Zina walks up to Jenny with her Manectric "Hello~! I take it your new to Umibe~?" She asked as Manectric barked happily in a way of greeting "Also I've noticed that your Zoroark is differently color than the normal Zoroark. They wouldn't happen to be like Zinogre here~? " She asked as she looks at her Manectric while Manectric looks at the Zoroark with excitement.
(Eh...not my best)

Last edited:
Zina walks up to Jenny with her Manectric "Hello~! I take it your new to Umibe~?" She asked as Manectric barked happily in a way of greeting "Also I've noticed that your Zoroark is differently color than the normal Zoroark. They wouldn't happen to be like Zinogre here~? " She asked as she looks at her Manectric while Manectric looks at the Zoroark with excitement.
(Eh...not my best)

"Excuse me?" Lily asked with confusion

Jenny chuckled "yes we are new to this region, I came looking for hot new dishes to add to my menu, I own and operate the Rose Gardens pokestop restaurant" she smiled

"And this is my partner Lily" she added

(Not my best either)

"Excuse me?" Lily asked with confusion

Jenny chuckled "yes we are new to this region, I came looking for hot new dishes to add to my menu, I own and operate the Rose Gardens pokestop restaurant" she smiled

"And this is my partner Lily" she added

(Not my best either)
"Wait did your partner just speak? Huh... I've heard stories of pokemon communicating to people before on my trips across multiple regions." She said as she soon shook her head "Well. Welcome to Umibe~ and maybe I should visit your restaurant somepoint. Also it seems you've Forgetten tell me your name but my name is Zina Orga, The electric gym leader of Umibe~" She said as she softly smiles. Upon closer look of her Manectric had dark gray fur instead of the usual blue fur that a normal manectric had.

"Wait did your partner just speak? Huh... I've heard stories of pokemon communicating to people before on my trips across multiple regions." She said as she soon shook her head "Well. Welcome to Umibe~ and maybe I should visit your restaurant somepoint. Also it seems you've Forgetten tell me your name but my name is Zina Orga, The electric gym leader of Umibe~" She said as she softly smiles. Upon closer look of her Manectric had dark gray fur instead of the usual blue fur that a normal manectric had.

"Yes, Lily has telepathy" Jenny smiled "oh and my name is Jennifer Rose, but I still go by Jenny" she added

"I heard being a gym leader is tough, almost as tough as being an elite 4 in a pokemon league, or a champion for that matter" she chuckled

Lily just looked at the Manetric

Users who are viewing this thread

Back