• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Nocturne.

Hiatus!
1HNtZIu.png

4afwlw9.png

Umibe: a home for Pokémon and human alike.

A region off the bay of Pokémon World's famous seaside, it's much like all regions before it: Trainers dream to be the Champion, battling Gym Leaders and fellow Trainers alike to fight their way through the ranks— a variety of Pokémon run awry, which brings the region its distinct trait: its accomodating ecosystem, allowing any form of Pokémon, be it Charmander or Sobble.

The choice is yours to make: will you become a Gym Leader yourself, or a mentor to those who'll succeed you? Will you fight to become the Champion of Umibe, alongside many? Or...

will you choose the side of evil?

After all, you know what they say!

Anything can happen in Umibe, right?

UU2r8by.png

X0e16uv.png
Please be nice to everyone OOC! I would hate to have any conflict between players. If there's any conflict, please consult it with each other privately or with me to sort it out.

X0e16uv.png
This will most likely be a very light-hearted roleplay. That being said, heavy topics aren't completely prohibited, per se, but I'd like them not to be the central focus of a character or the roleplay.

X0e16uv.png
Discord isn't required, but recommended.

X0e16uv.png
This is quite obvious, but please, no OP characters. Characters can possess limited abilities, such as summoning spirits, psychic powers, and aura, but it has to be within reason. This rule extends to Pokémon teams as well.

1fFdZKk.png

Gym Leaders (CLOSED)

1. Psychic-type Gym Leader — Nocturne. Nocturne.

2. Dark-type Gym Leader — Crow Crow
3. Normal-type Gym Leader Princess Roomba Princess Roomba
4. Ghost-type Gym Leader — Writingel Writingel
5. Steel-type Gym Leader — baphy baphy
6. Water-type Gym Leader — Phayne Phayne
7. Dragon-type Gym Leader — spacepossum spacepossum
8. Dana Zane Dana Zane

Team Drought Members (Unlimited Spots)

Second-in-Command: Paperface Paperface
Lieutenant #1: Leopard_dragon_Love Leopard_dragon_Love
Lieutenant #2:
General #1:
Marumatsu Marumatsu

General #2:
1. DapperKnight DapperKnight
2. DapperKnight DapperKnight
3. []

Pokémon Trainers
(Unlimited Spots)

1. Crow Crow

2. Nocturne. Nocturne.
3. KaiserIncorporated KaiserIncorporated
4. yourlocal-eboyy yourlocal-eboyy
5. Rcticwolf Rcticwolf
6. Spongzilla Spongzilla

Pokémon Professor Assistants
(ONE SPOT OPEN)

1. explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

HwuCYA3.png

Main Thread
Character Sheet
OOC
Discord
Lore

Last edited:
Neat! I'm thinking of being a Dark-type Gym Leader (successor) and a Pokemon trainer.

Might join!~ Thinking of a gym leader as well, not sure what type as of yet if I do!

Last edited:
Is it alright if I snatch the steel type gym leader? 😊
[/QUO
can i snatch it now tehehehehe
;)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Interested! I love Pokemon and really want to get into a Pokemon RP! I'm thinking of making a trainer, or if you'd allow, a duo working for Team Drought?

Interested! I love Pokemon and really want to get into a Pokemon RP! I'm thinking of making a trainer, or if you'd allow, a duo working for Team Drought?
A duo for Team Drought sounds like a great idea, so I'd totally allow it.
If there is still room i'd be interested in joining this!
There's always room, lol! Just tell me what role you'd want when you're ready :).
Thinking about a trainer and a poison type gym leader
Coolio! Just tell me when you decide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back