• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom * Umbrella Academy *

Poinsettia

A ghost of the ages
Hey!

I'm in the process of finishing the second season of Umbrella Aacademy and would love to rp. (Edit: I'm officially done! Yikes?? But also dayum?? There was so much in that season!)

Looking to play Five (he is nearly too much fun to write) against another canon character in a familial/platonic situation. I also wouldn't mind picking up other characters to play as well. I just love the Hargreeve's family dynamic and am looking to explore that more.

I consider myself lit/lazy lit. I usually try to match my partners post, from a couple paragraphs to 500+ words. As for how often I can post, that varies, sometimes I can post a couple times a day, other times I'm too buys and have to cut down to once a week. I'll give you a heads up if I will be absent for a while or if I plan on dropping an rp.

If you're interested comment here or drop me a PM!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back