• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ulvmor

I hate adulting
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
in the words of our lord and savior obi-wan kenobi...
tumblr_mzmvbvsxBg1qdku5lo2_500.gifv

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
I am looking for an semi-active to active roleplay partner. I have over ten years of roleplaying experience and am able to write 200-1000 words (~4 paragraphs) depending on my muse, though I do tend to mirror my partner's response lengths-- especially if they write less than that. I do write in third person. I do have a job and can get distracted here and there, but I will respond as soon as I am able to. I will rp fxm, mxm, and fxf - judging by this spout of information, you may be able to guess that I mainly roleplay romance pairings. I will only roleplay oc x oc OR canon x canon, I am personally not big on canon x oc. I have little-to-no triggers when it comes to roleplaying, so I am alright with most themes. I love fluff and angst. I am more active on discord and happy to rp on both platforms-- just pm me to ask for discord.

I do ask that my roleplay partners be 21+ this is for my own preference as I personally feel more comfortable roleplaying with those closer to my age. I ask that my partners write in third person and can do a length of at least a few sentences/paragraphs, no one-liners/single sentences. I ask that they are respectful and understanding that life does get busy and writers block is a thing.

STAR WARS
(highest preference)
‣ settings:
prequels, clone wars, post cw / bad batch, rebels / original trilogy, post ot / mandalorian/ ahsoka, sequels, post sequels

‣ pairings:
rey x kylo / ben - i am happy to play as either rey or kylo/ben
kanan x hera - CRAVING i miss them, no preference in who

‣ oc x oc
my star wars ocs...
Matthew Wels / Rautt / Fifteenth Brother - Rebellion/OT era. Human. Male / Hetero.
pale skin, auburn hair & lightsaber scar across nose - 6'0"
He was born on Naboo in 27 BBY and was five years old when the Jedi council fell to Order 66, had always had force abilities but mother refused to let the Jedi take him to train. His mother died within the same year the empire emerged and was left with an abusive father who treated him more like a scummy errand boy than a son, he left to join the empire as a young teen to get away from his father, taking the chance to survive. After crashlanding during a TIE training session, he ran into the former Sith apprentice known as Maul. After a conversation about the his force abilities, Maul took him in to train as his own apprentice (with the drive of the two of them bringing down Emperor Palpatine). During a trip to the abandoned Sith Temple on Malachor (leading up to the events of Star Wars Rebels), he was separated from Maul as an Inquisitor found them. He was captured and given the chance to either go with them to Fortress Inquisitorius to become an Inquisitor, or die. He joined them as a means to survive and became an Inquisitor: The Fifteenth Brother. Despite having an Inquisitor number, he prefers to go by "Rautt"; the Sith name Maul had helped him come up with.

Erosa Lyn - Prequel/Clone Wars era. Twi'lek. Female / Hetero.
rose colored skin and blue eyes - 5'4"
A twi'lek female born on Ryloth in 40 BBY (19-21 in rp), she was taken by slavers as a young teenager and sold into slavery. She escaped from her master's hold when she was seventeen years old and fled to Coruscant, surviving by making a living as an entertainer (dancer) at one of the various clubs within the city planet. With working around potential scum, she took up self defense training to protect herself from questionable people.

(She has a thing for jedi LOL)

Lesya Mayne / alias: "Masha" - Prequel/Clone Wars era. Human. Female / Bi.
tan skin, gray eyes, short & shaggy red hair w/padawan braid - 5'4"
Was born on Onderon in 38 BBY (17-20 in rp). She is a human female born on Onderon, found by the Jedi council and taken to Coruscant to be trained by the age of three. She is a sassy chaotic padawan who would definitely get captured by pirates and lose her lightsaber every single mission at some point—she would also definitely do her best to convince clones to go slack off with her. She struggles with attachments as she is always scared of losing people she cares about like she lost her first master (second/current depends on rp as I leave the master up for discussion or rp purposes)—may or may not survive order 66, if she does it's out of sheer luck.

(am willing to make more ocs lol)

star wars aus...
canon-based ━ ♡♡♡♡♡
‣ we change up canon with our own alternatives

historical (reylo) ━ ♡♡♡♡♡
‣ medieval, victorian era, pirates, highlander, western, colonial, etc

mythical / fantasy (reylo) ━ ♡♡♡♡♡
‣ mermaids, vampires, werewolves, etc

modern (reylo) ━ ♡♡♡♡
‣ high school, college, coffee shop, etc
feel free to ask about others!

⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆

CRAVE SERIES
by TRACY WOLFF
‣ settings:
crave, crush, covet, court, charm, cherish, post crave series, prequels(?)

‣ pairings:
hudson vega x grace foster - CRAVING and prefer hudson but happy with grace, too
jaxon vega x flint montgomery - i have no preference
isadora vega x remy boudreaux - yes, i ship it and i have no preference as either sound fun to me

‣ oc x oc
i don't have any yet... but am happy to make some
crave aus
canon-based ━ ♡♡♡♡♡
‣ we change up canon with our own alternatives
- please can we rp something that takes place after crush/charm and avoid a twist in covet to cherish pertaining grace (spoilers)
- or have it be that grace joined katmere sooner
- pfft what if their species were switched around? that would be interesting

historical ━ ♡♡♡
‣ medieval, highlander, colonial, etc
- eh i kept it because it might be interesting seeing them in a historical setting...

feel free to ask about others!

⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back