Video Games Ultra Sun and Moon

Purity

Nebulous Member
What do you guys think about the sneak peaks so far? To be honest, I think Ultra Space ruins the aesthetic of Alola. Also, it looks like you need Solgaleo/Lunala to travel Ultra Space. Exactly how early are you catching them>

Some of the things released so far that could be talked about:
  • Dusk Mane and Dawn Wing Necrozma forms
  • New Z-moves for both forms of Necrozma, all forms of Lycanroc, and Kommo-o
  • Multiple Z-moves per battle?!
  • New UBs: Burst, Assembly, and Adhesive
  • Anything else I forgot
Even with the new Ultra Space thing, I still can't wait for it to come out! Good thing it comes out around the time of my birthday. XD

I'm still questioning if for me, it's worth buying. Don't get me wrong, I loved PKMN sun, but the lag issues was very concerning and nothing in the sneak peaks has convinced me this game brings a lot new that makes it worth the almost 50 dollar price tag (local tax) for me.

Well, what people are thinking is that Ultra Space basically adds another "region" to Alola. Plus, there's an entirely new unrelated story, if you're into that kind of thing. Also, what lag issues did you have in Sun?

I'm buying it. I think the game looks good thus far. I hope they are adding more new Pokemon besides just the three new ultra beasts

I honestly don't think they will be adding new Alolan forms, but you never know. I hope they do..

I wish they would add new pokemon besides the UBs

t b h buying it just for UB Adhesive and Guzma. It's pretty hype rn and I'm really digging the new stuff because I'm basic

I'm definitely buying! Idk, I'm really digging the new Z moves. Not sure how I feel about being able to use multiple Z moves in one battle but its interesting. I also agree with everyone though, that I wish they would add more Pokemon.

Okay but is it just me or is anyone else excited for more rotom dex?? Haha I love the rotom dex so much it was such a cute addition to Sun & Moon

The Rotom dex is part of what lets you use multiple Z-moves. I don't really get how that works competitively, maybe they'll still only let you use one. Yeah, we'll have to see how the new Z-moves look. Marshadow's was slightly disappointing. XD

I just hope there will be more Alola Forms (Hopefully for a Pokemon from a different generation other the Gen 1)

Pokemon I wish will get a new look in Ultra Sun/Moon. Weezing, Onix, Hitmonlee/Hitmonchan, Aipom, Girafarig, Honedge, Tropius, Golurk, Bronzor

They confirmed that there's going to be new Pokemon, but whether that means more Alolan forms or not remains to be seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back