• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Ultimus Ignis (Closed)

IndoWriter

original.gif

The world of Multis is a world of many things, sprung forth some time ago like the opening of Pandora's box.

It is a planet of co-existing life, in the sense that everyone stays to their side of the land and promises not to attack the other as a result. It's full of species born from magic and myth--riddled with Kingdoms of Dragons and Elves, littered with hordes of orcs and vampires, dotted with packs of werewolves and gnolls. The list of flora and fauna is endless, and despite the vast number of aggressive parties involved, the land has been without conflict. Until the past week.

The past week has been a week of disappearing kingdoms and provinces. Entire acres of civilization have been swallowed up by a gelatinous masses, leaving behind only giant lakes of black fluid in their wake. It is known that no creature, not even the mightiest of Hydras or Giants, can escape the fluid once caught in its grasp...but it isn't the answer to the question on everyone's minds. Many are uncertain of the cause and many more are pointing fingers in the direction of others. The strange new threat is random, yet slow; almost seeming satisfied with the brewing chaos it is bringing in its wake.

Only one of the Dragon kingdoms know the location of one possible weapon that can eradicate the 'Black Death', a fabled flame said to be so strong and bright that it could disintegrate all of Multis with a single flicker. That kingdom has fallen to the strange enemy, but not without survivors: two dragon princesses under the guise of humans through draconic magic.

Tasked with finding the great flame, the royals soon discover that they alone are far too little to make the journey alive.

And fate has strange ways of bringing multiple people together.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hello! This is a fantasy roleplay, obviously, but more importantly: its a Quest/Journey plot. To sum all of that random stuff up, there's a great weapon to be found by two princesses and circumstances bring them to travel in the company of other species to get to their goal. Let's get right into a few teeny tiny requirements!

Requirements:
  1. I'd prefer semi-Lit/Literate and even Novella writing individuals for this roleplay! Since this plot is around our characters working off of each other to get somewhere and all, it only makes sense that we all give something to work off too, right? So detail will be much appreciated here!
  2. No overcontrol/godmodding whatsoever! When you write posts for this roleplay, you control your character and your character alone...and maybe some fodder in the background, if the situation calls for it. If your character is going to push another out of the way of an arrow, say "He attempted to push her out of the way" rather than "He pushed her out of the way."
  3. Patience is a virtue...and a requirement here. Not only does detailed writing take time, but we all have lives of our own. Hopefully, we don't expect responses from each other every asking moment of the day.

I think that's it. Now for the best part for you guys: Character stuff. While I intend on doubling as the two dragon princesses (you may try and convince me if you really want to play one of them.), the choice on who or what you play is entirely up to you! You could be a:

Mermaid
Werewolf
Orc
Vampire
Human/Wizard/Wizardess
Gorgon
Troll
Faerie

Heck, any other magical species I haven't listed here is up for grabs as long as they aren't unbelievably powerful. As far as Apps go, I will have something up for potential players in good time (realistic or semi-realistic face claims will be required). Just respond to this post with the species you wish to play!

Oh, and any questions too, if you have any!

Last edited:
Hmm. The more you know.

In any case, looks like we just have to wait for the last three slots to be filled.

I'm definitely interested. Might take up a vampire if that would be alright?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back