• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here

Radio_Rat66.6

Have you seen the pits of hell? Pretty swanky...
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
!Disclaimer! - This roleplay is open to others to join us, but you must contact either me or Darklord95 Darklord95 to join. These stories will function similar to Marvel movies (since we are essentially rewriting the Universe) and they will have the body, a 'mid credits' scene, and an 'end credits' scene.

Xan breathed rapidly as she ran through the forest. Her clothes getting caught on twigs and branches. They had left! Abandoned her! Left her all alone on the strange planet!

Her 'hair' whipped behind her in frustration. "Stupid leader. Stupid people!" She shouted to the air. "I don't need you!" She left the forest, not even noticing the large lab-like building in front of her.

Once Xan was close to the building, Tobias notices a blip on his radar, he sends a camera to go look at his new visitor. A small quiet robot floats over to take a picture of Xan. Tobias sees the picture, “Another alien. Perhaps this one will prove more useful then the last.” He sends a capture droid after her. It was a large gorilla looking robot with hands like small cages. It jumps from a hole in the ground that had opened up in front of Xan.

Xan jumped back in surprise as the hole opened in front of her. She fell onto her butt and floated back as the robotic beast came out. Despite how she was talking before, she was a big scaredy cat.

She screamed and bolted for the trees again. If she got to the trees then that thing couldn't follow her anymore.

It chases her and jumps in front of her. Then it clamps its’ hands on her, a light envelopes her, she was now trapped in its’ cage grip. It takes her to Tobias, putting her in a sealed tube so he could take a look. “How interesting, of all the species I’ve seen, there hasn’t been one like you. Some could control elements, but they never once embodied them.”

Xan cried out as she was trapped within the cage. She hit along the walls, trying to squeeze through any cracks. There were none. When she was transferred to the clear tube she made herself as small as she could. A whimper escaped her throat as he gazed at her.

Hmmmm, you require further study. You’re species metamorphosis could prove invaluable. Take her to the cell.” The tube flies up and over to a big metal cube, the side of which opens up just enough for Xan to be dumped in before it closes again. Kula stares at Xan from a corner.

Xan was dumped into a room with another human. She quickly backed herself into another corner as far away from the human. Her chest was heaving, taking in large amounts of oxygen, making her 'hair' grow wilder.

Kula just stares at her some more and just says “hmph. Baby.” She moves her face to the corner.

Xan stilled when she was called a baby. "I-Im not a baby!" She yelled back even though the room wasnt very big. Her hair flickered behind her.

“Fine. You’re not a baby.” Kula replies after a bit of silence. “You’re a whiney little toddler. You’re yelling proves it.”

Xan zipped forward until she was in front of the human and gripped her shirt tightly in her hand. "I am not!" Her face scrunched up in anger and the clothes in her fist started smoking. She realized this and backed away. "I'm so sorry...! I didnt mean to!"

“Why’d you stop? I would’ve liked to get burnt alive. Better then spending another day here.” She says turning back to the corner. “You’re never getting outta here. And neither am I. We’ll both be here till the day we die.”

"B-Because I'm not going to kill anyone...!" Xan explained like it was obvious. What the human said next made her pause. "Y-You're not....human.....?"

“Nope. Saxon.” She replies plainly. “Been here for maybe a month. Though it gets hard to keep track when you can’t see the sun and you’re not on your own planet.”

Xan nodded softly. "Vullian." She pointed to herself. "U-Um...M-My name is Xan."

“Kula. Sorry for being straight with you, but it’s the truth. We’re going to here. And there’s nothing we can do.” She says slightly poetically as she had before.

Xan nodded softly. "But there's gotta be something. A crack in the wall or a seam. That's all I need."

“Go ahead and try to get out. See what happens.” Kula replies still looking at the wall. She had tried to escape before, she knows what happens when you try to escape, and what he does when you try to escape.

Xan seemed a little wary, but she floated up towards the top of the room. She found the seam where the ceiling met the walls and focused on squeezing herself through the space.

The ceiling senses her attempt at escape and grabs her, pinning her to the wall outside. Tobias was alerted and began to make his way over.
Kula talks to her “first it grabs you, then you’ll see, once he’s done with you he might leave me be.”

Xan tried to make herself as small as possible, but the wall shrank to keep her captured. She whimpered, her confidence vaporizing immediately.

Tobias enters the room. “an escape attempt already I see.” He walks up to her and grabs her, locking her in a small prism with one if his claws “really it’s my fault, I have yet to properly condition you.” He takes her to an operation room and straps her to the table “you won’t be able to shrink out of those, everything in this base has adapted to alien abilities, you’re not the first subject of the shrinking variety I’ve had, though that ability could prove useful as well.” He takes out a shot with an odd blue liquid inside it. One if the tentacles sticks her with it and shoots the liquid inside. “This is of my own design, it’ll keep you alive as I dissect you.”

Xan's eyes widened in fear when she couldnt get away. "P-Please....D-D-Don't do this....!" She looked down as the liquid was injected into her. She didnt like the way it felt inside her. It felt....foreign...

“You are in no position to tell me what to do alien.” Tobias says as the waits for the stuff to be fully in her system before one of the tentacles grabs a knife “first, let’s see if regular knives can even cut into your skin.” He removes her clothes and tests this by simply making a cut at her midsection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back