• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ultimate Spider-Man/X-Men Evolution descriptive rp, 1x1, OC x CC, Doubling Up!

BoomerangKarma

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello! I’m Katya/Boomerang, and I go by she/her pronouns and am currently 21 years old! My rules are simple for role playing, and only have a few specific guidelines, that I will list here, as well as fandoms!

• I only double up, do OC x Canon, and descriptive! My line count is usually around 15 - 30+ lines, but am pretty flexible with my rp partner!

• As far as fandom goes, I’m fine with any kind of OCs, and any kind of pairing! All I ask is that thought and effort is put into your OC and any ability/powers they may have!

• I DO NOT do discord. I don’t have it, don’t want it, and won’t rp on there. Do not ask me to rp on there. I prefer to rp here, or on Quotev, but that’s all I will rp

• Finally, I play your OC’s love interest, you play mine, no questions asked. That’s the way I prefer to rp, and don’t usually do OC x OC.

For Ultimate Spider-Man my preferred love interests for my side would be Sam Alexander/Nova, Amadeus Cho, or Arcade.

For X-Men Evolution my preferred love interests would be Pietro Maximoff/Quicksilver, Arcade, Lance Alvers/Avalanche, or St. John Allerdyce/Pyro!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back