• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ultimate Sonic Adventure Rp Thread.

Smoketrail Dawn The Hedgehog
1631899793453.png

"The hell...?" Smoketrail muttered, too damn tired to put up with EXE. "I hate that goddamned demon bitch... I thought Sadako had him imprisoned in Hell since she took over"

Shadow
Shadow The Badass.jpg
"Wrong Exe. I'm talking about the one that...Sonic and I thought we killed." He gently set her aside and turned Super 3 with Shinka Boost attempting to sense the Shinka energy within Exe.
(Shinka only provides a light red line above the eyes.)
Screenshot 2021-04-28 12.44.24 PM.png
(Sorry it's not cropped.)

Shadow continued to look around. "Yeah...I can feel his energy though...it also feels distant...is he still in his universe? Or perhaps a different one?" When Shadow and Sonic achieved Shinka Mode. Sonic had explained to Smoketrail that using the Shinka Mode can allow one to sense the Shinka energy of another even if they were in an entirely different Multiverse.

Super Shadow 3
Screenshot 2021-04-28 12.44.24 PM.png
"You...your to tired for this shit? HA! Let's just forget both your brother and I have had over three weeks of no fucking sleep preparing for him and then nearly dying! How tired do you fucking think we are?" He quickly took a deep breath to try to calm himself down and wasn't surprised when it didn't work.

Smoketrail Dawn the Hedgehog
Smoketrail The Hedgehog.png

"I know, but I don't even KNOW what a full night of sleep is like!" Smoketrail stated, and it was true. She had NEVER slept well.

Super Shadow 3
Ignore the head that ain't Shadow..jpg
Shadow's Super 3 slowly changed in appearance as if it was taking on a darker form but Sonic knew this was True Super Shadow 3 and told Smoketrail about it.

(Form not in Ultimate Sonic Adventure.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back