• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ultimate Sonic Adventure Rp Thread.

Spiderman Toby Maguire

Spiderman, Peter Parker (Toby Maguire)
Post Style:
[Character Name]
[Character/form Picture]
[Location/time]
[Character reply/actions]

Opening:
Super Sonic 4, and Chaos Super Shadow 4's fight against Super Sonic.EXE 4 contiunes. The fight is an obvious losing battle for Sonic and Shadow yet it's clear that if any of them got involved in this fight that they would drag back both hedgehogs. So all they can do is watch and wait for either the nearly impossible win or the nearly there loss.
Super Sonic 4 and Chaos Super Shadow 4.jpg Super Sonic.EXE 4.jpg

Smoketrail Dawn
Smoketrail The Hedgehog.png
9:15 AM; Green Hill Zone

Smoketrail let out a breath, getting down into a starting position. She planned to speed-train herself. She had nothing better to do, and Sonic had pissed her off again. "Alright, Smoketrail... let's beat your record." she said, taking off into a full sprint that created a Sonic Boom that could be heard for miles.

Last edited:
Super Shadow 4
Super Shadow 4 (1).jpg
Green Hill: 9:15 am
Shadow was on the other side of Green Hill when Smoketrail was doing her speed training. Though she never saw him in anything higher than Super 3. It is exactly five days after the fight with Sonic.EXE was barely had Sonic and Shadow won and to do so they both had to perform the God Ritual. Though even Super Sonic God and Super Shadow God appeared to not be enough, somehow they still won though barely. He had been sparring with Knuckles who was now capable of Super 3.

Smoketrail Dawn The Hedgehog
9:15 AM; Green Hill Zone​
Smoketrail blazed past them, leaving a trail of fire mere inches behind Knuckles. Her best was 50 laps in a minute She doubled back and headed back to her starting point, counting her laps silently as she repeated this process

Super Shadow 4
Super Shadow 4 (1).jpg
Green Hill 9:16 am

Shadow continued to bat Knuckles around and this time stopping Smoketrail when she ran past him. "Ok, that's enough. I haven't seen you for over a year and you decide to ignore me huh? The fact you also don't mention I've surpassed Super 3 which was what you last saw me at also upsets me." He smirked as he said this.

1631892517028.png
9:16 AM; Green Hill Zone.​
Smoketrail looked up at Shadow, "I'm sorry! I was just trying to beat my speed record!" she said, thinking Shadow was actually upset with her.

Super Shadow 4
Super Shadow 4 (1).jpg
Green Hill 9:16

Shadow smirked. "I'm not upset. We all have our things though I am confused on why the hell you aren't pestering your brother about if he's ok or not...he was closer to death than I after our fight with Exe in his own dismission...also may I remind you, you weren't there so I'd expect you to worry over Sonic...or at least me...I understand we admitted how we feel and I said I wasn't ready for a relationship. Also, I am not trying to get your sympathy I'm simply pointing out I'm surprised you're not pestering me and Sonic out of worry."

1631892517028.png

9:16 AM; Green Hill Zone.​
She simply nodded, "I know, he's fine. If he's able to piss me off, he's fine." She said. It was obvious she was upset with her brother.

Super Shadow 4
Super Shadow 4 (1).jpg
9:16 am
Shadow looked at her with confusion on his face. "What'd he do now?" He asked then quickly said, "Know what don't tell me knowing Sonic it's likely giving you crap about your feelings or calling me faker around you." Shadow smirked. "You know...maybe we could spar the echina can't push me any further in power and you are the second strongest here as only Sonic and I surpass you."

1631892517028.png

9:17 AM; Green Hill Zone.​
The female hedgehog nodded. She was the strongest girl on the planet, that much was known. She smirked, "don't expect me to hold back!" she said, immediately having a copy of herself go after Shadow while she escaped his senses and came back in, kicking him in the jaw before he could react.

Shadow smirked as he did a hand spring landing on his feet. Quickly transforming into his newest form.
Super Shadow God
Super Shadow God.jpg
Green Hill: 9:17 am

"Heh. Not bad. Though when I did say you were the second strongest right after me and Sonic I meant it." Surpressing his power ensuring to keep her nearby, he charged in and punched her in the gut. Quickly followed up by a back roundhouse kick to the side of the head that sent her flying. "This is both Sonic and my own new forms. You might even realize you can't feel it's energy. This is my God form." He smirked and rapidly spindashed her.

Sunlight Goddess Smoketrail
Sunlight Goddess Smoketrail.png
Smoketrail took the hit a lot better than last time they'd sparred, since she'd grown in resilience. When Shadow looked at her, he'd see the elbow-length gloves, dress, and gold rimmed wings on her back. One of her eyes was pure ice blue, while the other was white with a crest representing the sun in it. She swept her wings forward, sending a gale toward Shadow that nearly knocked him off his feet, "I got a new form, too! Sunlight Goddess!" she said, smirking

Super Shadow God
Super Shadow God.jpg
Green Hill 9:18 am

Shadow smirked. "Not at all bad I must say. Huge power increase but unlike my God form your form has drawbacks." Shadow said as he vanished and he kicked her up into the sky before batting her around. He increased his power and kicked her back into the ground landing not far from her. "Your stronger than before but I'm afraid that the form is called Super God that it provides me the power of a god. So we'll see how long you last."

Super Shadow God
Super Shadow God.jpg
Green Hill 9:18 AM

Shadow counteracted her attacks with his own or by blocking them. Just like hers a good number of them landed and again he increased in power. "Heh if I'm not much stronger than you than that must mean Sonic and I really are screwed when we face Exe again...but I won't allow you...a...a fake god...and least of all Sonic surpass me!"
Yet again his power jumped up and he transformed into something else. Somethig much stronger than his God form.

Super Shadow Blue.jpg

In his new form. Shadow quickly spindashed Smoketrail into a nearby tree before firing an energy blast the exact width of the land they fought on. The height was 150 feet tall. An explosion happened when it connected with her and the smoke cleared. "I know your not done for...though perhaps we should end this. It's obvious who's stronger."

Sunlight Goddess Smoketrail
View attachment 914117
Smoketrail was swiftly fading from this form, at least she hadn't slammed into the loop, because that was her favorite part. Especially in winter when she dodged icicles for fun. She gave a weak smile, "Fine... you beat me..." she said.

Super Shadow Blue
Super Shadow Blue.jpg
9:18 Am: Green Hill

Shadow smiled as he approached her and hugged her. "I may have said I wasn't ready then but if you are...I...I guess I am." It was obvious he was saying this due to the fact it was likely no matter how strong him or Sonic got Exe would likely surpass the two of them. That he was doing this because he thought they'd both die soon.

9:18 AM; Green Hill Zone​
Smoketrail kissed Shadow's cheek, "Thank you..." she said in a soft, weak voice. She snuggled into Shadow's chest and started to fall asleep

1631899793453.png
9:20 AM; Green Hill Zone.​
Smoketrail yawned, she wanted to sleep now, and who could blame her, she'd been beaten badly

Shadow The Hedgehog
Shadow The Hedgehog.jpg
Green Hill 9:20 AM
Shadow picked her up and teleported on top of a loop. He sat down his back against a totem pole and he pulled her onto his lap. "I promise when you wake up. I'll be right here." He said.

1631899793453.png

9:20 AM; Green Hill Zone.​
Smoketrail nodded and fell asleep. It was comforting, having Shadow hold her while she slept. She didn't care about anything else at the time, just sleeping

Shadow The Hedgehog

Shadow The Hedgehog.jpg
Shadow woke up about an hour later having a bad feeling. He looked around and saw nothing. "Did Exe return already? No Impossible." Shadow said looking down at the sleeping pink hedgehog in his lap. "Sonic and I killed him but if he did return then we may be in danger. I doubt Sonic and I will get lucky again."

Shadow The Hedgehog
Shadow The Badass.jpg
Shadow continued to look around having a bad feeling. He gently shook Smoketrail awake. "I...I think Exe's back." He said when he knew she was awake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back