• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ultimate Partner Search (Updated 5/2) [Always Open!]

So I am officially almost done with my semester and have all this wonderful free time to devote to roleplaying so I have a few plots, both old and new that I would love to try out both original and fandoms! I'm on the ultimate quest to find some new roleplays so there are a looooot of ideas in here. Hopefully you see one you like! And if you have any ideas of your own run them by me because I would love to hear them!

If you and I had an RP that went inactive that you would still like to continue, feel free to message me and we can pick up from where we left off!

• If you don't want to read through all of this, I bolded the main points, but if you're serious about roleplaying with me, then I highly recommend you read it all to see if you think we would be compatible.

1. I am a fairly literate RP-er. I love to write lengthy posts and am more likely to be more engaged in such plots where the partner does the same. That being said, . I write about as much as I'm given to work with.

2. I am willing to do MxM, FxF, or MxF. If it is a MxF though, I prefer the Female.

3. I
    love love. All of my roleplays are romanced-based and some are cliche as shit. Idgaf I fucking love romance roleplays, okay?

4. I like to
    discuss the plot and characters beforehand! It helps me create a good well-rounded character to fit the roleplay and makes my writing better when I have a general idea of where our characters may end up.

4. I like to
    communicate with my partner during the roleplay. We don't have to talk about anything personal or real life, we can keep it strictly roleplay based, but I find that communication between my partner is vital to keep an RP going!

5. I don't have a set schedule as to when I'm going to reply which I know can be a turn off or bothersome to some people. I have work and classes so my schedule is hectic and I can't make any promises such as being able to reply at least once a day. However, if I am really into a roleplay, I will usually go out of my way to make those roleplays a priority.

I don't do doubling up. I've tried it but the problem is I always find myself liking one character more than the other and focusing primarily on that one. That being said, I do like introducing side characters and NPC's here and there as companions or to move the plot along. And if you'd like to make more than one character, feel free to do so!

Please note If you choose you no longer wish to reply or decide to drop the roleplay, I understand. I also understand that it can be hard to speak up about and be honest when a roleplay just isn't working out because you don't want to offend the other person. Trust me, I get it. So if you stop replying to a roleplay or my messages I won't be offended, and I'm not going to bother you about it or remind you about it, I will just let it fade away with quiet dignity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I would love to hear your ideas sometime and would look forward to being your RP partner. I am into casual and detailed RP however I do accept simple liners. My favorite genres to RP are Romance, Fantasy, Supernatural, and Sci-fi. I will RP other genres though.

impuregamer said:
Hey, I would love to hear your ideas sometime and would look forward to being your RP partner. I am into casual and detailed RP however I do accept simple liners. My favorite genres to RP are Romance, Fantasy, Supernatural, and Sci-fi. I will RP other genres though.
I'm glad to hear it! I have some ideas up in the Plots and Pairings tabs up top, so if you want you can check that out or if you have any ideas of your own, feel free to send me a PM because I would love to hear them!

Bump

Ooh, the princexmercenary sounds good~! I'd love to play the royalty for once, seriously everyone wants to be a princess, and I'm stuck with a knight... speaking of which if you want to do the princexknight one I'm all ears to~!

Omg I love the plots, can we pleease do number 10 :) ?

I also have a few ideas to add, if you want !

Orikanyo said:
Ooh, the princexmercenary sounds good~! I'd love to play the royalty for once, seriously everyone wants to be a princess, and I'm stuck with a knight... speaking of which if you want to do the princexknight one I'm all ears to~!
Oh that's awesome! I would love to roleplay with you. I'll send you a PM :D

Cecy said:
Omg I love the plots, can we pleease do number 10 :) ?

I also have a few ideas to add, if you want !
Oh definitely! I'll send you a message! I would love to hear your ideas!!

I'm kind of new to this site, and I want to try a role play, I would like to do it some time, I don't know many fandoms, but I kind of want to join some more.

advancingAlchemist said:
I'm kind of new to this site, and I want to try a role play, I would like to do it some time, I don't know many fandoms, but I kind of want to join some more.
Welcome to RPNation then! I have a list of role plays I'm looking for up top and if any interest you or you have any ideas of your own feel free to share!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey! I'd love to rp with you :) which of these plots are left and which do you see working best as fxf?

Letty said:
Hey! I'd love to rp with you :) which of these plots are left and which do you see working best as fxf?
Anything that isn't crossed out is available for roleplay and I'm willing to do any of the plots as FxF! If I used any pronouns like he or him or gender specific nouns like prince or actor I apologize for the confusion! We can easily change it to a FxF

Hi there! If you're still looking for partners I would absolutely be up for a roleplay. I love a lot of your ideas and preferred pairings and I am very comfortable playing male roles! If there are any plots and/or pairings that you've really been wanting to do, hit me up! I'll do either MxF of MxM, and when I get into a roleplay I do tend to write lengthy posts and match my partner as well. c:

Well well, Sir Makira would love to try an RP with you :3. Just PM me and we can talk about storyline and stuffs :3

Letty said:
@SplendaWeReGoingDown I see you'd really like to do the PrincexWitch romance plot, would that be okay to make FxF? I haven't played a princess in a realllyyyyy long time lol
I would love to do that plot as a FxF!!

permanentjetlag said:
Hi there! If you're still looking for partners I would absolutely be up for a roleplay. I love a lot of your ideas and preferred pairings and I am very comfortable playing male roles! If there are any plots and/or pairings that you've really been wanting to do, hit me up! I'll do either MxF of MxM, and when I get into a roleplay I do tend to write lengthy posts and match my partner as well. c:
You sound like an excellent RP partner, I think we'd get along great! I'll send you a message and we can discuss what you would like to do!

soficornio said:
I'm interested in 1 and 10
Sounds good! I'll PM you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back