• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ukiiyo's partner search

ukiiyo

doki-doki
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[class=container] height: 400px; width: 400px; margin: auto; border: 10px solid #606582; [/class] [class=containercont] height: 400px; width: 400px; background: #606582; [/class] [class=pic1] height: 150px; width: 150px; background: URL(https://i.imgur.com/2wh0dRM.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position:; border-radius: 50%; border: 4px solid white; margin-left: 15px; position: relative; top: 10px; [/class] [class=pic2] height: 150px; width: 150px; background: URL(https://i.imgur.com/qxxy1ND.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: ; border-radius: 50%; border: 4px solid white; margin-left: 15px; position: relative; top: 65px; [/class] [class=border] border-left: 2px solid white; border-bottom: 2px solid white; border-top: 2px solid white; width: 11px; height: 200px; margin-left: 8px; margin-top: -195px; [/class] [class=border2] border-right: 2px solid white; border-bottom: 2px solid white; border-top: 2px solid white; width: 11px; height: 200px; margin-right: 219px; margin-top: -207px; float: right; [/class] [class=header] font-size: 40px; color: white; text-align: center; margin-top: -170px; margin-right: 200px; [/class] [class=textbox] border-top: 1px solid white; border-right: 1px solid white; height: 140px; width: 200px; float: right; margin-top: -70px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=scroll] height: 98%; width: calc(100% + 17px); overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [class=text] text-align: justify; width: 180px; border-top: 8px solid transparent; border-right: 8px solid transparent; border-left: 8px solid transparent; font-size: 11px; color: white; [/class] [class=pic3] height: 100px; width: 200px; background:URL(https://i.imgur.com/houT1ZH.jpg); background-size: cover; float: right; margin-top: -255px; border: 2px solid white; [/class] [class=y] background: transparent; padding: 7px; height: 80px; width: 180px; transition-duration: 1s; color: transparent; [/class] [class name=y state=hover] background-color: #606582; opacity: 0.8; color: white; height: 86px; width: 186px; [/class] [class=title] font-size: 40px; color: white; text-align: center; margin-top: -320px; margin-right: 15px; float: right; [/class] [class name=codetag] font-size: 9px; text-align: center; margin-top: -12px; [/class] [div class="container"][div class="containercont"][div class="pic1"][/div][div class="pic2"][/div] [div class="border"][/div][div class="border2"][/div] [div class="header"]ukiiyo's[/div] [div class="textbox"][div class="scroll"][div class="text"]hello and welcome to my partner search~ i haven't been on the site long so i thought this would be a really fun way to meet new people and explore plots of mine that probably won't make it into a group roleplay. i do work full time so my replies may be scattered about but i'll try and reply at least once a day if i'm feeling motivated.

i will be the most active on sunday and monday because those are my days off and i like to pop on and rp for a little bit of time. if you ever feel like i haven't talked to you in a while, just send me a message and i'll update you on why i'm taking forever. well i think that's everything for now so feel free to read all the rules, prompts and pairings i have listed below~
ღ ღ ღ
rules
♡ cs's and a minimum of two paragraphs per post are required. i am a detailed roleplayer but i will match your posting length
♡ fantasy, fandom, and realistic/modern are the genres i prefer to rp in
♡ i personally am more comfortable making female characters because of person reasons but i will happily make a male if you want to double~
♡ all romantic pairings are okay with me
♡ i will use realistic or non-realistic fcs
♡ posting at least twice a week is a must or else i will lose interest
♡ i really enjoy ooc chats because i'm able to flush out characters and relationships

cravings
♡ avatar the last airbender universe
♡ legend of korra universe
♡ the marauders
♡ marlene x sirius
♡ detroit become human

pairings
♡ bad kid x good kid
childhood friends
♡ arranged marriage
♡ royal x royal
♡ royal x non royal
♡ exes
♡ roommates
opposites attract
♡ soulmates
♡ celebrity x celebrity
♡ celebtrity x fan
♡ werewolf x human
♡ vampire x human
♡ witch x human
♡ witch x witch

fandoms - i prefer to play non canon characters
♡ harry potter
♡ the marauders era
♡ avatar the last airbender
♡ legend of korra
♡ detroit become human
♡ yuri on ice
♡ studio ghibli
♡ reign
♡ the heirs
♡ high society
♡ disney
♡ voltron
♡ legend of zelda
♡ final fantasy
♡ fairy tail
♡ stranger things

fandom ships
♡ cloud x tifa
♡ noctis x luna
♡ zelda x link
♡ keith x lance
♡ sirius x marlene

prompts
♡ muse accidentally burned up their apartment and now they are living with muse b, the ridiculously attractive douche upstairs
♡ the case of the superhero falling for their classmate
♡ they were supposed to be in charge of costume design so how did they suddenly end up filling in for the lead which is the love interest of muse a? oh how romeo & juliet is a cursed play
♡ the match-maker flopped for the first time in three years. how would they have predicted muse b falling for them instead of muse c?
♡ it's not easy being a witch, especially when you are trapped in the human world.
♡ humans have taken over the world and began hunting down the other races as if they were game, only to kill or sell them. now 100 years later, an uprising of the races is sparking, being whispered about in bars as they hide in plain sight. muse a, the last of their race decided to put together a group to taken down the ruler of their particular country but they can’t do it without the help of muse b.
♡ in a world where fantasy creatures are the norm, it’s easy to see unexpected and surprising things. so what happens when muse b, your everyday assasin/thief teams up with the knight/hero muse a to save the kingdom? [/div][/div][/div] [div class="pic3"][div class="y"]
open
[/div][/div] [div class="title"]partner search[/div] [/div][/div]
[div class="codetag"]coded by ukiiyo[/div]

Last edited:
Ooof i cant see much of it due to me being on mobile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back