• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern uhh peasant x rich mf ig??

nikkilodeon

nikki
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
rules
ocs only
14-18 only (im 15)
dont spam me
talk to me if you dont like smth!!
be semi lit (at least 1 paragraph)
bxb ships only, idc what ur irl gender is

story
i like dark slice of life stories with heavy elements of violence and drama. i hate constant fluff and i am mainly interested in roleplays taking place during the mid 80s to mid 90s.

plot
A was raised old money. Mansions, butlers, strict and toxic families, the whole thing. He was never really given much freedom to do anything, his parents too obsessed with their perfect image to let him have a life of his own. ||Hes riddled with anxiety||, and obsessed with perfection.

B was... Well, he never had much money at all, or family. ||His parents were neglectful addicts,|| and he spent most of his life on the street or living with friends. His life was spent living off blind luck, and hes learned to really just not care.

They meet at school, this like, really prestigious music school. A's father forced him there so he could lean to continue their families legacy in classical music or something like that, and B had somehow gotten first place on an exam that granted him a free education there.

Queue a enemies to lovers type thing? With A hating B because he thinks less of him and he somehow keeps beating him in every test, and B just wanting to be A's friend.

characters
i can play either A or B, i dont mind who you choose to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back