• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Uh, Rp anyone?

Bluefire Cress

I'm just wondering if anybody wants to do a supernatural type rp, or maybe another type. I don't really have any clear ideas on what the rp should be about, so i'm open to ideas.

I am new but I am willing to Rp. umm.....I have a young woman with the ability to grant others good fortune by touching them. She herself does not benefit from this good fortune, and occasionally laments that this is because she has given all of her luck away to others. learns that she is the "Descendant of the Princess" and that the members of the Lunar Race she has encountered, known as the Moonlight Bandits, need her help to recover the "Teardrops of the Moon," the source of their power. In the process, she attempts to heal the rift that has developed between humans and the Lunar Race, and bring the two closer together. at least that the idea lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back