• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings uh I'm new!

Hi hi, I'm Onyx and I'm new to all of this. I miss rping with people and I'm in many fandoms and even though im not always active, i would love to rp with someone :> some fandoms im in are : Cuphead, BATIM, Undertale, MLP, Homestuck, LOZ, etc !!

I would possibly love to do a UT roleplay with you! I usually do the AU characters if that’s okay

If you're into pokemon, then I'm your guy! Of course, I only do mxm if that's okay. =w=

I can do MLP, Cuphead and Undertale! I haven't done a BATIM rp before but it sounds intresting! If you do ship rps I'm comfortable with any, though I feel as if I do better in the female role, though I can do males! And even when not shipping, I try to do any and all genders

Users who are viewing this thread

Back