• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ugly Betty long term fandom roleplay 1x1

B2018

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there! Female writer here aged twenty two, I’m looking for those of you who are fans of the series Ugly Betty. It’s one of my favourite shows and I’m desperate to write in it. I have a female oc I ship with Daniel Meade and I’m just desperate to plot!

I’m looking for those of you who are able to use third person, past tense and those of you who are literate or advanced literate. I do oc x canon roleplays only and I play as the oc. However don’t despair because I can do doubles and I’m happy too! It would be nice to focus on my oc where possible though.

I hope a few of you out there love plotting! I’m so excited to write in this fandom as it’s my new favourite show and I love all the drama! I love love triangles and I’m currently doing one with Daniel/oc/Henry. So I’d love to try another or even one with Daniel/oc/ Coach or someone else! I am only on season three and would appreciate no spoilers please! I hope to see a few of you in my dms!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back