• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

plasticeater

Magic Eight Ball
Let's jump right into it! I want to do either a crash landing or space setting with lots of interstellar politics and intrigue!

But first, quick intro

I'm Lain (he/him), 18, I only write with 17-25 year old people any older or younger and I feel like there's a maturity gap.

I'm a literate writer who at the least writes 500 words and can go to around 1,000+, though you don't need to match I don't like one liners!

I don't do m/f ships, I'm a queer writer who likes writing queer stories and relationships!

Onto plots and dynamics!

Human x Crash landed alien: Self explanatory! Maybe the alien is a refugee, someone here to take over earth, whatever we want! I have no preference on who to play here!

Wired: Humans unlock the ability to tap into the collective unconscious, the human takes the drug and meets a being in there, is it someone else or a deep reflection of themself?

Interstellar politics: This we would build from the ground up, coming up with a universe together with a cast of characters and plots! Come with ideas if you want something this heavy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back