What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Nation Building Ufology time!

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Cyberpunk
  4. Dystopian
  5. Horror
  6. LGTBQ
  7. Platonic
  8. Romance

plasticeater

Magic Eight Ball
Let's jump right into it! I want to do either a crash landing or space setting with lots of interstellar politics and intrigue!

But first, quick intro

I'm Lain (he/him), 18, I only write with 17-25 year old people any older or younger and I feel like there's a maturity gap.

I'm a literate writer who at the least writes 500 words and can go to around 1,000+, though you don't need to match I don't like one liners!

I don't do m/f ships, I'm a queer writer who likes writing queer stories and relationships!

Onto plots and dynamics!

Human x Crash landed alien: Self explanatory! Maybe the alien is a refugee, someone here to take over earth, whatever we want! I have no preference on who to play here!

Wired: Humans unlock the ability to tap into the collective unconscious, the human takes the drug and meets a being in there, is it someone else or a deep reflection of themself?

Interstellar politics: This we would build from the ground up, coming up with a universe together with a cast of characters and plots! Come with ideas if you want something this heavy!

Users who are viewing this thread