• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice UEEF: The Shadow Chronicles - OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Sorry for the delays, I've been kind of confused on how to proceed in terms of which weapons to use. Sounds like our missile and bomb load-outs are a bit limited. Should I just stick to the beam weapons or would we know to hit harder to take out their weapons?

EDIT: Also, weren't the Alphas and Betas starting out in a combined configuration or all separate?

Hey, you are on there. Victor has an 8 for his roll.

Do you have any bonuses to your Initiative that didn't get added in?

I'm playing Ian, not Victor. And the latter has Ursa Major as his callsign. You've put him on the thing twice.

Do you have any bonuses to your Initiative that didn't get added in?
I don't know off the top of my head. It's been a while since I was last in this topic.

I've noticed I get a few initiative bonuses as part of my MA style, but those are all for later levels. How do you typically get them otherwise?

Sometimes you get them with your mecha MECT skill, depending on your fighter of choice. The other way is for you to get them from your martial art style.

I see that with the Beta, you get a +1 to your initiative. I'll tweak the initiative order now.

Am I allowed to start with bombs in addition to missiles? If so, I'll take the eight medium bombs option.

Any progress on a squad name?

I haven't weighed in on this before, but I'm certainly in favor of the whole mythological creature angle. On that note, I'd like to go with Manticore. Either that or Garuda.

This was more a event to set up the next part of the story, and less a combat scene.

Deleted my earlier post, having noticed that we were planning to head over to the transport ship anyway, before Tyung spoke to us.

Mirgris Mirgris Are you set to jump into the game with your character? I can have you join the rest of the squad in the transport.

Just wanted to make sure. You can join in the IC thread with the others inside the Robotech Master transport.

Hi, just wanted to check. But is there anything my character should be aware of regarding the alien races we've interacted with so far? Namely their past history with Earth?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back