• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice UEEF: The Shadow Chronicles - OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
What Natural Aptitude Bonus did you wish to have?

I have some tweaks done already, but the bonuses will have to wait to be plugged in tomorrow.

D. Rex D. Rex have you added in the stat bonuses for the Krav Maga yet? Also, can you please roll 1d6 for your Hit Points?

Ok. I just didn't want to start up the story until you have had a chance to post.

Mirgris Mirgris You still have quite a bit to finish up on your character sheet; skill percentages and combat bonuses being the big ones. Do you need some help calculating all that out?

Mirgris Mirgris You still have quite a bit to finish up on your character sheet; skill percentages and combat bonuses being the big ones. Do you need some help calculating all that out?

Nah I've just lost progress a lot of times because of the way RP nation works with back spacing and stuff. I'll have it up soon, it's just writing it all out now, no choices left.

Since Mirgris Mirgris is still working on his character, I'm going to have his Alpha come up with some engine trouble that will allow us to move forward until he's done.

Sherwood Sherwood
Is Victor's beta armed currently with bombs or the silverback?

Also, I'm getting flashbacks... this seems mighty familiar. I'd almost wager that there are very familiar faces in the battle somewhere. Just can't place my finger on it.

The internal bomb bay, not your wing ordnance points. You still have access to those.

I can't ever seem to find the missile damage and types chart.

But I'm thinking victor will have 2 medium, and 12 short on his hard points.

It is listed at the bottom of the post with the spoilers for the Alpha, Beta, Cyclones and the Silverback. Called Missile Chart.

It is listed at the bottom of the post with the spoilers for the Alpha, Beta, Cyclones and the Silverback. Called Missile Chart.
I think that's the third time I've lost and had to ask where it is lol. I should no better by now, thanks.

And I think i will go with a full compliment of shorts high explosives for the hardpoints, unless the heap smart bomb versions are available.

Also, from looking at the battle, can we tell us anything about the scorpion ship? Such as where its heavy weapons are coming from and if it is using any point defense against the zentraedi?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back