• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic UEEF Marines - OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
That's funny as hell. I have seen some of RWBY and RWBY Chibi, and have enjoyed both, obviously, since I did yoink my character's name from it.

I am going to start up the IC thread and start to lay down some opening scene stuff in a moment. GunMan2 GunMan2 You are welcome to post even as you continue to work on your character. There is not going to be any combat for a bit unless you guys initiate a fight on your own people.

Sherwood Sherwood My one complaint about the Garudans as written in the 2e, is the fact they can only connect fully to the Hin once every 24 hours unless on their homeworld. All those abilities can only be used at one five minute moment once per day. It seems rather ridiculous to me.

A funny note, I hear Onni’s masked voice as Tom Hardy’s Bane voice from Dark Knight Rises…I do not think that is exactly how Onni sounds but it’s still funny to me.

Be assured I promise Onni’s voice will never go into the accent of Tom Hardy’s character from Peaky Blinders. ;-)

Sherwood Sherwood My one complaint about the Garudans as written in the 2e, is the fact they can only connect fully to the Hin once every 24 hours unless on their homeworld. All those abilities can only be used at one five minute moment once per day. It seems rather ridiculous to me.
I may allow you to increase that as you level up.

Eonivar Eonivar

After a bit of pondering about it, I'll let you add a minute of Hin-time per level up that you can break up into smaller pieces to use as little or as much as you want.

I was thinking, I may switch out Onni's Sure Shot Perk for another MOS, probably Mecha Engineering...his IQ bonus is too good not to get more skills with.

Those extra skills would come in handy. We haven't gotten to a point where it would cause problems, so go ahead.

I made the following changes to Onni:
  • I went ahead and switched out Sure Shot for Jack of All Trades.
  • Even though it is not an option for Storm Commandos, I made Onni's primary MOS Mecha Engineering and his additional one the Environmental Combat. I figured for Onni they would allow this. If you want me to flip them let me know. I can rearrange the skill bonuses again.
  • I also switched some of Onni's Other Skills, switching Optics Systems to Computer Hacking
  • I also updated Onni's backstory.
  • I added a mini computer and tools to Onni's gear

Just to let you know, I have had to take an unexpected road trip that will have me with spotty internet access for the next week. I will update as I can.

On a side note, I am trying to wrangle in a few of my IRL friends into this game, hoping to be able to convince them to make accounts here and join us. No promises, but we may have a few new members coming in.

Just to let you know, I have had to take an unexpected road trip that will have me with spotty internet access for the next week. I will update as I can.

On a side note, I am trying to wrangle in a few of my IRL friends into this game, hoping to be able to convince them to make accounts here and join us. No promises, but we may have a few new members coming in.
No worries, we can do some Character RP a bit until you get things situated.

Got through to one of my IRL friends and he's made an account here. Jai-me Jai-me is going to take a look around and we should be able to get a character made up for him relatively soon.

Got through to one of my IRL friends and he's made an account here. Jai-me Jai-me is going to take a look around and we should be able to get a character made up for him relatively soon.
Awesome! As Tigger would say, "The more the merriment!" Jai-me Jai-me welcome to the game. If you ever need a person to chat with about how the place works, let us know and we can help you out to become an old hand here.

But a help would be appreacited ill finish up with the bonuses and you can have a look

Ok, I'll see what I can whip together for you in a bit. I'm doing some packing for our start of the return trip home in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back