• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic UEEF Marines - OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
+ 1 attack per melee round at levels 1, 4, 8, and 12.
Eonivar Eonivar You are short by one extra attack in your Cyclone due to your MECT skill. You get to add +1 at level one. Other than that, I don't see any problems.

All right am back and got some time since i just gave my 2 week noticed to my boss before i go to my new job. SO yaya. Not sure how you would rule a double 6 on the pp.

(I.Q. 3D6, M.E. 2D6+2, M.A. 2D6+4, P.S. 2D6+ 12, P.P. 3D6+4, P.E. 3D6+6, P.B. 2D6+ 10, Spd 2D6+ 12.)

Last edited:
You are short by one extra attack in your Cyclone due to your MECT skill. You get to add +1 at level one. Other than that, I don't see any problems.
Fixed, thank you

Sweet choice. Everyone is a different race of alien. Just remember you need the Pilot Ground Veritechs and that the MECT Cyclone will be a very handy thing to have if you don't go with something like Storm Commando.

Just rolling the stats for now. ave not decided on the class but commando might be a choice or a like front line infantry.

I have added Onni's backstory to his character sheet.

Oh, fudge. Just realised that i had just used the wrong mod on some of the attributes

You can reroll if you need to.

I have to head off to work shortly, but I'll be back on tomorrow.

So on the topic of Pharaxians, Do i need to take modified armor for their size.

What kind of other weapons can they use?
How many of the regular skill i can take?

Your CVR-3 armor is customized to fit you fine, and the Cyclones are able to lock onto you without a problem.

You can use any of the standard weapons listed without penalty.

Nice if i read right i can get the regular and 2 secondary skills right from both the race and the job?

It would be either the skills from the MOS, or the skills from the Racial Character class, not both.

I know thoug forgot what it is for ^^'

Tabs are still a nightmare for me

The code for tabs is:

{tabs}{tab=Attributes}

{/tab}{tab=Second Tab}

{/tab}{/tabs}

Just use [ ] instead of { }

I think i figured it out. It seems that for them to appear you need to put the closing line at the bottom with the other ones. for every tab you make

Pp is Dexterity. It gives you a bonus to Strike, Parry and Dodge, and at the level you have it at, you also get an Initiative bonus.

Cool, now i just need to organise it so it does not look like i tried to make a code pizza

lol No worries. I have one more NPC to finish work on, so you have some time before I will start the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back