• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic UEEF Marines - OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I feel I can never sacrifice quality for speed. Not when it comes to writing something I want to both have meaning and be worth reading. =)

Ouch. Do you know when a pun is ready to be told? When it is full groan!

(Haaa! Good one! My turn!)

My wife asked me to stop singing "I'm a Believer" by the Monkees because she found it annoying. At first, I thought she was kidding.

But then I saw her face...

Ha ha ha! Psychie's going to see these and kill us! 8D Or she might join in with some of her own again? But until then...

335083749_498626202276675_254113065691184926_n.png

Isn't the look on Troy's face just priceless? 8D

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN
Go Psychie Psychie ! That was delightfully horrible of you! Do it again!

Sherwood Sherwood What model of Cyclones is Commander O'bay talking about?

Edit: I have a fun little moment ready in the next scene if things work out right. =)

Sherwood Sherwood What model of Cyclones is Commander O'bay talking about?
There is a -038 Ligh Recon version for Torni, a -42 Saber that has its mini-missiles removed to make room for medical gear for Keith, and the Cyclones of the rest of the party. Looks like everyone is using the Sabers as their main ground mecha.

Edit: I have a fun little moment ready in the next scene if things work out right. =)
Do I need to wait on this before having the IC post where everyone shows up in the mecha hangar?

There is a -038 Ligh Recon version for Torni, a -42 Saber that has its mini-missiles removed to make room for medical gear for Keith, and the Cyclones of the rest of the party. Looks like everyone is using the Sabers as their main ground mecha.
I see that there are listings for both the ground and space-based Cyclones in the Lore tab. Are we going to be using the Nova and Comet Cyclones at all, or just the ground ones?

Sometimes you'll be deployed to do some boarding action in space, and it will be your choice of which one you want to take. As I said before, the Silverback will be given a detachable jet pack that will allow it to fly in space in order to be able to keep up with the Cyclones.

Do I need to wait on this before having the IC post where everyone shows up in the mecha hangar?
Sherwood Sherwood Oh! Hmm. Could we have it as the squad enters the hangar and see the bikes for the first time? And after the commander's response whether he stays or goes?

It involves C'osmo having fun with the bikes and getting caught in the process (preferably by the squad and not the commander, but you are the one running this game so I leave it to you). =)

Sherwood Sherwood Great! One HR-140 railgun, please. =)

Let me know when you want me to post?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back