• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom うちは —- Lightning, Fire, & Shadow || A Naruto Search

Graverobber141

[Insert Clever Line Here]

CRAVING: Really wanting to write Sasuke at the moment! Preferably against a Sakura, but also willing to do so against an OC leaning into the same dynamic.

sasuke-uchiha-mangekyou-sharingan.gif

INTRODUCTION
Yo!

Grave (they/them) here, your friendly neighborhood Uchiha cheerleader, back with a craving that just can’t be satiated, an itch that can never be fully scratched: Naruto!

I’m looking for it all: Canon x Canon, Canon x OC, OC x OC ; AUs, canon-divergence, fix-it plots. So stick around for some of my ideas!

But first, here’s a quick rundown of me as a writer, and what I’m looking for in return:
  • Multi-paragraph to novella writer ; quality > quantity. Writing sample provided below.
  • Enjoys OOC chatting & communication ; open-door policy — feel free to bring up any questions or concerns.
  • 21+ writer, therefore I’m only comfortable writing with others 18+.
  • Responds at least once a week, possibility for more ; will never pressure you for a post.
  • No notable limits or triggers (within confines of site rules), and would prefer a partner open to dark themes.
  • Part of the LGBTIA+ community, and welcoming to those themes.
  • Enjoys romance (especially some angst and slow-burns), and likes to incorporate it into plots.
  • Writes male main characters, but will double (and write a female) ; open to any and all pairings.
  • Willing and excited to portray side characters of any gender.
And without further delay, here’s what you all came for—

PLOTS & IDEAS

• My main Canon x Canon ship is Sasuke x Sakura (with me writing Sasuke), but I have a craving to write Shisui as well, and therefore curious to explore Shisui x Itachi, or Shisui x Kakashi — but feel free to suggest others for this Uchiha fluffball.

While, unless we’re doing all OCs, my preference is to write my canon muses, usually in at least one Canon x Canon ship, I am more than willing to double and do Canon x OC for my partner’s side of things. There are some canon characters — mainly Uchiha — that I’d be interested to write against my partners’ OCs, without doubling, based upon the plot.

My Main Canon Muses: Sasuke, Shisui, Madara, Tobirama

The Ideas:
    Fire & Shadow / Uchiha Non-Massacre AU

As the plot against Konoha brews within the ranks of the Uchiha, the Clan Head, Fugaku, along with his wife Mikoto, are assassinated by radical ROOT agents one faithful night, leaving the leadership of the clan in the hands of their eldest son, Itachi. With his new position, and his friend Shisui at his side, he’s able to rein the clan in — or at least disrupt their plans enough — to quell the uprising. This action is enough to placate the Elders, admonishing Danzo’s secret plans to execute the entire clan, but all is not settled.

Mistrust between the Uchiha and village is still burning. Some within the clan are speaking of a second coup, one aimed first at their Head, while Danzo is scheming a second execution, against both Uchiha and the Hokage. This is the political landscape haunting Sasuke as he graduates from the academy and becomes a part of Team Seven. Can he help stabilize relations between his clan and country?

Possible Pairings:
    I prefer to write the bolded character.
    • Sasuke x Sakura
    • Shisui x Itachi
    • Sasuke x OC
    • Shisui x OC
    • Itachi x OC
    • Feel free to suggest!

Note: Obviously, I want to write Sasuke and Shisui for this, and would prefer someone willing to portray Itachi, for the big brother dynamic with Sasuke. This is negotiable, however!
    Modern Ronin / Yakuza AU

Once the Uchiha were samurai: a clan so powerful they dominated during the Sengoku Jidai period, and almost formed a shogunate, before betrayal fractured them. Now, in modern Japan, they’re one of the largest yakuza syndicates, running Japan’s criminal underground. Their rivals, the Senju, have been encroaching on their territory, and the two criminal organizations are a few bad days away from starting an outright war.

In the current hierarchy, Madara is the oyabun of the Uchiha-kai, and his nephew, Itachi, his second-in-command. Once determined to find a differing path from his underground-involved parents, Itachi now exists as one of the most feared men in the country, known as a stone-cold killer. After his parents’ deaths at the hands of a Senju raid, it become his responsibility to provide for and raise his little brother, Sasuke.

Cycles are never ending; Sasuke was kept far away from the family business, even went a few semesters at university, but when his brother became sick, was drawn into the dark world of the Uchiha, rising in their ranks and making a name with his own crew. His intent: protect his brother from those who would take advantage of his weakened state.

Notes:
    • I want to write Sasuke, Madara, and Shisui. While negotiable, I would prefer a partner willing to portray Itachi, for the big brother dynamic with Sasuke.
    • Possible ships are too plentiful to list; refer to the above section for my favorites & preferences, but feel free to pitch others!
    • Some canon familial relationships are going to be changed.
    Kintsugi / SasuSaku Post-Canon Travels

After the last great war, peace did not come easily. With the shinobi forces in shambles, mistrust is starting to once again brew between the nations; with two superpowers to call upon, the Leaf is regarded with wariness. And now Orochimaru, a powerful sannin with many secrets, has ascended as the Kage of the Sound, yet even after his efforts in the war, Kakashi is not quick to accept his intentions, especially when outlying villages, particularly those rumored to be harboring those with rare bloodline jutsus, are suffering from vicious attacks from rogue ninjas. The Hokage suspects foul play, even Orochimaru's involvement, but one wrong step could spark another war.

That's where his former student, Uchiha Sasuke, comes in. Wandering the world in a quest of redemption and self-reflection, he seeks to aid these villages under siege, and has been tracking those responsible, feeding information secretly back to Kakashi. Traveling cloak-and-dagger, Sasuke finally gains a lead in Rain, where he defends off an attack, only to fall to a poisoned shuriken. On his deathbed, taken in by the villagers, Sasuke bitterly muses this is a damned, ironic way for him to go.

Enter Haruno Sakura: a renowned medical ninja and a student of the great Tsunade. For the last few years she has been establishing hospitals and offering relief to the various nations, particularly Rain, which has suffered from the constant battling and change of leadership. By some stroke of luck or fate, she just happens to be traveling through the country when she hears of the attack on a nearby village, and stumbles into a shack, finding a man who left her standing outside Konoha's gate two years ago.

Notes:
    • Think of this as a fix-it plot, filling in the gaps and fixing the rough cracks of the canon ship. Expect hurt, angst, and healing, as these two navigate the murky waters of repairing first their friendship, before attaching weak threads of an almost broken, deeper bond.
    • Looking for someone to play BAMF! Sakura. I write Sasuke.
    • Please feel free to offer suggestions to change any of the above, or add anything in. I'm always open to new ideas.
    • I would like a partner who's willing to help me fill out the world with characters, both canons and select OCs where applicable.

WRITING SAMPLE

Rain Country.

He appeared like a fleeting shadow at the edge of vision: a dark silhouette against the black of the night, moonlight dancing across his pale skin as he gracefully flickered across the fray like a ghost.

Hazel eyes wide, Amaya thought that was what the flash of wavering cloak and sparking metal was: a phantom, or perhaps a god. The sounds of steel meeting steel and screams of terror thundering in her ears like a consuming chant, the girl fell back into the wet earth slicked by the unyielding downpour of her home country, and watched with a mixture of awe and fear as the revenant sliced down foe after foe. The natives of the village behind her, all wielding makeshift weapons, could only stand immobilized in the same fashion, like still figures painted against a backdrop.

They had come a few hours ago, these ninja without headbands, demanding information that the villagers would not give, and when they were denied, had laid siege to the out-skirting settlement like the hounds of hell; though the people who called this place home had refused to go gently and quietly, it had been nothing sort of a slaughter. Outmanned, out-armed, out-trained, they had engaged with war cries and determination that were quickly broken, transformed from lions into sheep with the first wave of men that had fallen uselessly, only managing to scratch the armor of their tormentors.

And then he came, an answer to a silent prayer, a god of death and destruction to rain down judgement upon those who had taken their loved ones from them.

And he did it effortlessly.

"Amaya-chan!" Her father's voice broke through the white noise, and she felt his presence skidding next to her, his hands gripping onto her shoulders tightly as he dropped his sword into the mud. "I told you to wait inside!"

But she had wanted to fight. Fingers grasping into his roughspun tunic, she couldn't tear her eyes from the wraith "What is he, otousan?"

"I don't know," he answered honestly in a taut voice. Gripping ahold of her tightly from behind, he began lifting her up when it came from their side: a fury of kunai. With a curse, he went to turn on his heel, shield her with his own body, when the nameless apparition appeared before them. Katana rising, the dark-haired man stopped what weaponry he could not deflect with his own body, and with his dual-colored, hardened stare -- a mixture of blood red and ringed purple -- boring into them both, he demanded in a low voice: "Move!"

Gripping more tightly into her father's shirt, Amaya looked over his shoulder as he started running back toward the rows of stone buildings, and watched as their savior rushed out to meet the last of their assailants. After the bodies fell, a roar of triumph rose from the populace, only to die out in muttered concern, as the cloaked man, the phantom who appeared in their time of need and moved like an indestructible force of nature, stumbled across the corpses, and collapsed into the runoff of the rain.

"Otousan! Stop!" The young girl screeched, tearing herself from her father's arms as she ran across the battlefield to fling her fingers into the black cloak. "He's hurt! We've got to help him!"

"Amaya-chan!" One of the nearby villagers was quick to pry the sobbing girl from the stranger, looking desperately toward her father for direction. "Sadao-san?"

Kneeling down, the elder man called Sadao examined the kunai that lined the injured man's back, his mouth forming a thin line at the sight of a dark liquid that stained the metal, yet wasn't blood. "Poison."

"What do we do?"

His war-hardened gaze traveled down to take in the piece of metal, visible in the darkness due only to the illuminating flames from an overhanging lantern, tied to the stranger's belt: a scarred headband that bore the symbol of Konoha. Indecisiveness showed itself in the tension of his muscles, but with his eyes lifting to watch his distraught daughter, Sadao relented with a harsh grunt. "We take him in."

CONCLUSION

If something caught your eye, please send me a message! Be sure to include what drew your attention, what you’re interested in writing, and please come to the table with your own ideas and thoughts. Lastly, I would appreciate a writing sample.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Have a great day, believe it!

Last edited:
Hey, before I go onto your PMs I figured I'd check and see if there's a minimum length you require of your partners?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back