• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom UCA OOC Page of chatness.

Main
Here
Characters
Here
"You think they're ever going to mourn us?" Miles asked.
"I dunno." Piccolo responded "Ask Mr. Smartyfox with his big ideas."
"Shut up, Big Green." Tails hissed.
"Shut Up Miles, Maybe if you were Peter we would."
"Where the fuck is Gohan? Did He Dodge?"
"Why do you have two tails, AND HOW DOES THE PHYSICS OF THEM WORK!?!"

If Gohan was involved here, I imagine that before he died Piccolo went "GOHAN DOOOOOOOOOODGE" One last time.

"

"Hey, Adrian! Did you know five of the ten people we sent after the bad guy are dead?! Two of them were Patrick and Goofy!" - Top Ten Statements Before Disaster.
Externally: "..... I see."

Internally:
29hm5b.jpg

So Wait, Which version of piccolo is here? Buu Saga Strong, ToP Strong, Saiyan Saga Strong? How strong was he?

I was thinking that once the guys got their happy behinds out to fight The Pretender, that random bad guys would kinda pop in here and there to slow them down, like "AHA, what now!?"
I know someone really fun from Aya’s reality. King Golem No. 9, a machete-wielding cyborg commanding a small army of other cyborgs. He has basic units, armored units that jam magic, and a handful of assassin units that cloak themselves.

I know someone really fun from Aya’s reality. King Golem No. 9, a machete-wielding cyborg commanding a small army of other cyborgs. He has basic units, armored units that jam magic, and a handful of assassin units that cloak themselves.
That sounds metal AF.

That sounds metal AF.
His boss fights terrified me when I was 6. In the first fight, he’d jump down from the helipad of the Akropolis tower, blocking your only way out, and would follow you towards a dead end while swinging his machete. You either beat him before you’re cornered, or it’s an instant kill.

The second fight opens with what looks like an injured woman falling over and spewing some decently animated blood for that era, then melting because she was a monster in disguise while he comes out of the shadows.

His boss fights terrified me when I was 6. In the first fight, he’d jump down from the helipad of the Akropolis tower, blocking your only way out, and would follow you towards a dead end while swinging his machete. You either beat him before you’re cornered, or it’s an instant kill.

The second fight opens with what looks like an injured woman falling over and spewing some decently animated blood for that era, then melting because she was a monster in disguise while he comes out of the shadows.
I dunno about you, but that's some radical stuff.

Why do I get the impression that Pepperjack literally wants to murder everyone around him currently?

I’ll be adding No. 9’s CS and expanding Aya’s backstory a bit to include the Akropolis, so it’s less “who dat” and more “FUCK, this guy’s dangerous and he brought friends”

Reference pics of the Golem Soldiers. Their weapons are switched in a special armory, in a literal arm switching machine.

DBB6C51F-FF17-4A4C-9F7F-FBAEBD9F5023.png
35266BDE-D4E5-4876-A72C-1D4C8E9FB39C.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back