• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom UCA OOC Page of chatness.

Main
Here
Characters
Here
RPN stopped updating me, but then again the pace of this RP really doesnt seem like one i can keep up with.

For me it's not so much the pace but rather the content. I feel like I have nothing I can respond to.

Every RP has that moment. Thing is, we’re not professional writers. Just continue on. Move us out of that stagnant situation.

Every RP has that moment. Thing is, we’re not professional writers. Just continue on. Move us out of that stagnant situation.
I suppose you're right. If some of you guys are sticking around and still going off and making chars for this RP, then it should still be savable. Be a real shame to put the dog down before it learns to sit.

Oh I never said I was leaving lmao
And I'm actually a creative writing major. So I'm *almost* a professional lmao

I think what we need on the protagonists side is more guidance from our wonderful gm. More of a goal/path to go forward

I think what we need on the protagonists side is more guidance from our wonderful gm. More of a goal/path to go forward
You're right. I was too caught up with waiting for everyone to introduce themselves and catch up that I delayed the goal of the story too much.

I mean there was alot of single line posts as well which wasnt a good sign.

Your fine! I’m guessing to not make rookie? That is totally fine and I’m currently writing a response on agent 003.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back