• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom UA class 1-C MHA

For those familiar with my peeps from the previous iteration (or the cavalcade of other dead rps), if you were to pick one of them to come back which would it be?
I really liked Tajima, so that's my vote.

Done for now, had to do it twice due to accidently refreshing page and loosing what i typed first time. Think i added it all second time though might be a bit shorter.

I will begin the rp thread on Saturday so if you have not done so please create/finish your characters if you have not done so

Very interested in joining!

(i'll start ig)

*Dimitri and Reznov got off a boat that had brought them to Japan. Dimitri Got of and looked at the city before taking in a breath of fresh air*

Dimitri: "You smell that Reznov? That is the smell of a new life waiting for us!

Reznov: "Speak for yourself tovarisch I'm still gathering my guns!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back