• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom UA class 1-C MHA

SilverInu

The origional Idea for this Idea Belongs to ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles whom I got permission to reboot this Rp.

This will be a simi para to multi para rp ( 1-3).

Please be respectful of OOC. So if you get mad do so at the character not the rl person

You are free to have as many characters as you like but you must RP them.

Cannon characters are welcome but if you choose one would you please submit a writing sample of your chosen character.

Please keep chacter from being OP I under stand the exception of this would be Izuku, Almight, Eri, and AFO

Students generally won't be able to solo a teacher outside of an Exam, where the teachers are purposely slowing themselves down.
EX: Deku and Bakugo still nearly got crushed by All Might, two of the top students in class 1-A, and he was still weighed down.

For combat, auto hits are disallowed because it makes it a bit god mooding .

Controlling another persons character is also forbidden (the exception to controling someone is if they have a quirk like Shinsou Hitoshi even then there is a limit)

Teacher and students are limited

Teacher's must be a 23 Years and up

there will be openings for long term villains and temp villains

With the constant threat of Viillains on the rise and the Leage of Villains still at large and the Shie Hassakai raid having done its own brand of damage to heroes, UA High's principle has opened a third Hero Course for the first time, accepting transfers of promising students from other schools to fill the class, with a few pro's brought on to help staff the class. What trials and tribulations will the young heroes face? Only time will tell!

Last edited:
oh ! i should have some character sheets posted by the end of the week hopefully !

Slowly adding to the CS as i have free time, hopefully will be done in next few days

For those familiar with my peeps from the previous iteration (or the cavalcade of other dead rps), if you were to pick one of them to come back which would it be?

For those familiar with my peeps from the previous iteration (or the cavalcade of other dead rps), if you were to pick one of them to come back which would it be?
I loved your character from the original 1-c rp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back