• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom U.C.A: Black Void OOC thing of you know whateves.

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Uhhh I recall CiMos ran much of it, with turrets and a handful of guards.

The art on her CS is by Bengus, who did much work on Red Earth, Darkstalkers, I think some Street Fighter, and many of the 90’s and early 2000’s Capcom versus games.

I loved Capcom’s whole portfolio up to RE5 (barring a rare flop like DMC2 or CFE). That’s the shit I grew up with. After that, you really see a drop in their consistency.

True. I might have not grown up with Capcom, but I started playing a ton of their games as I grew older; Street Fighter, Marvel vs. Capcom, Dead Rising, Mega Man, to name a few. I was saddened when Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite was a steaming load of crap.

Oh, MvCI was a slap to the face that probably killed that series about as hard as their unwillingness to update sprites killed Darkstalkers. I’m amazed they didn’t throw her goddamned 1994 sprite into MvC3.

I also try to block out RE6. I drink to forget, but I always remember...

OOF. Amen. RE6 was that way for me, tho. Like, I remember being in high school and the cafeteria TV playing the first RE6 ads, and I literally rejoiced right there. Then, after I brought it home on its release day, the joy quickly turned into disgust, and I realized all the value of this anthology edition came from 1-5.

Right? In Dead Rising 4’s case, it’s almost as if they thought “You know what made the previous games fun? Let’s not do that.” I had more fun playing Dead Rising on the Wii, the goddamn Wii.

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIILLL.png
NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIILLL
You have FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIILLEED
To bring me proper memeage.
Bring me the Dragon Balls, so I can slap yo MAMAAAAAAAAAA!​

Second round has started! Once again, I'll wait on everyone else to post, given a reasonable amount of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back