• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom U.C.A: Black Void OOC thing of you know whateves.

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
That brings the question, how are we going to handle combat? I've got a lot of bad experiences with godmodding so I was wondering if there was a system or something to keep that from happening.

That brings the question, how are we going to handle combat? I've got a lot of bad experiences with godmodding so I was wondering if there was a system or something to keep that from happening.
I suppose I never thought of a system, but I figured it all came down to "Who's fighting who (Like Goret fighting Raditz and Bardock)" or "who's well equipped to fight who. (Your mage seemed to gain interest with Dimentio)" and if any of the players decide to behave themselves, and not choose if the action kills someone outright. I guess it's because I never expected to be asked that, but if you have any ideas, then I'd be down to read them.

Frank is a boy genius who has sci Fi weaponry. Now what about Jon Connor? Asking for a friend, in fact if I'm asking about someone else's oc I'm probably asking for who posted them.

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIILLL.png
Nail, you fail to set sail for the Holy Grail while you detail this trail of derail and avail to cut tails and go to jail, so who will answer my mail to get new nails FROM IKEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
Then he exploded.

I can promise I play fair if god-modding is the potential issue. My guy gets hit a lot, the other guy gets hit a lot, and all the characters involved get to show off the best tricks they have to offer. It's like booking a good wrestling match lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back