• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom U.C.A: Black Void OOC thing of you know whateves.

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

UltraWagonWheel24

Bringing you the story of heroes.
Welcome to the OOC chat forum for U.C.A: Black Void!

This is where we....well, talk. Cause that's what we do.

So...

What's up?

And thus the count and his entire circus make their grand entrance. After a friend o'mine makes his CS, I'll be working on my hero post! Anyone can hit me up if they want to partner up for the mission or do something with their villain character.

And thus the count and his entire circus make their grand entrance. After a friend o'mine makes his CS, I'll be working on my hero post! Anyone can hit me up if they want to partner up for the mission or do something with their villain character.
We are excited for his arrival 😎

Just sending this out as a reminder. I will be forwarding the plot tomorrow (sometime in the afternoon). Don't fret, you still have time to finish whatever remaining sheets you have, and can still introduce yourself since the plot hasn't really took off yet. Keep an eye on the RP, and I'll see you out on the field. 👍

Name:furiza
Personality: egotistical, no-nonsense, intelligent, cold and pragmatic, and snarky, far more experienced than his sons.
Species:alumni
Backstory:he and the rest of his entire clan are descended from sidious, an evil alumni mad scientist exiled from the alumni homeworld for attempting to take over the universe, the alien vowed revenge on his own kind, a revenge he got by establishing his own clan of alumni exiles who's descendants still terrorize the Galaxy to this day.
Relatives:zork and freezer (his sons) The rest of his clan

Fandom:oc

IMG_20211123_135858_348.jpg
Heres what he looks like

Users who are viewing this thread

Back