• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom U.C.A: Black Void OOC thing of you know whateves.

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Now that I have been accepted, what's going on?
To give you a quick rundown, The U.C.A are fighting a bunch of sadsacks from the Dark Multiverse who want to plunge all universes known into a misty haze known as the Black Void. The bad guy, Konahrik, is waiting for all the Agents to come fight his own army to see what he's facing.

To give you a quick rundown, The U.C.A are fighting a bunch of sadsacks from the Dark Multiverse who want to plunge all universes known into a misty haze known as the Black Void. The bad guy, Konahrik, is waiting for all the Agents to come fight his own army to see what he's facing.
And if I may ask, what do the administrators do?

And if I may ask, what do the administrators do?
Well, just about what Beerus would do. Stand back, watch, add commentary, and point out what the heroes need to do. They're like King Kai in a way. If that sounds a little boring, then I suppose you could always make a agent, or an ally (Allies just pop in and out of the story, like Goku's gonna do). BUT if Admins are absolutely needed, then they'll come out and help.

Ooooooooh, you're Count's friend right? I saw they tagged you in the post with Marco, but ya know what they say about assumptions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back