• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom U.C.A: Black Void OOC thing of you know whateves.

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24 One thing to note is that the lightning Storm just hurled is akin to Lightning Spear from Dark Souls games. Think the knight would find that interesting?

I'm dying laughing over here... I HAD to rip off that cheesy line from the 2000 movie.

So I was gonna pick Dante or Lady originally, but Lucia is one of those overlooked DMC characters. 2 was pretty bad, but it had some neat features, like the amulet system for modular Devil Trigger, which felt more like it should’ve been exclusive to Lucia. Dante’s powers were shown to have been augmented more by his weapons, and the item descriptions made it seem like the amulet would’ve been used by the protector clan, who would’ve needed it to harness demon power.

So I was gonna pick Dante or Lady originally, but Lucia is one of those overlooked DMC characters. 2 was pretty bad, but it had some neat features, like the amulet system for modular Devil Trigger, which felt more like it should’ve been exclusive to Lucia. Dante’s powers were shown to have been augmented more by his weapons, and the item descriptions made it seem like the amulet would’ve been used by the protector clan, who would’ve needed it to harness demon power.
I remember seeing her on a case that someone had of Devil May Cry 2. I saw your character and I was like “I’ve SEEN her before”

Definitely not an “iconic” character of the series, but neat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back