• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴡᴀɴᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʀᴘ!

sunnieside

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I thought I could lure people in by using fancy font in my title.

INTRO
Hello! I’m MissThuy and I’m 23. It’s been a bit since I was last on here and a couple of days ago I had the urge to get back to role-playing. I haven’t role-played since I was 16, so I’m a bit rusty. However! I joined a couple of group role-playing groups and I have noticed that I can pump out at least two paragraphs. I am semi-literate, or more like I know where grammar is due. Sometimes my vocabulary and imagery is great, sometimes it’s not. I love playing multiple characters, well probably play a main character and a ton of side characters. Honestly, I’d also be down for doubling!

I also love to plan out the plot and figure out the beginning, kinda middle, and maybe an end? Just so we know where we are going. I don’t think I can wing out the plot 😅😅

QUALIFICATIONS
Here are some things I want from you! To be 18+, I realize that it makes me uncomfortable to be role-playing with a minor, especially in romantic scenes. It was like when I went onto Omegle one time on a Friday night a couple of months ago to see what kind of people were on there. What I found were so many teenagers and it made me feel so bad for being there lol. Every time I saw one, I told them to be careful, stay safe on the internet, and disconnected with them. I would also like you to be a quality writer, I understand writer’s block and/or there’s not a lot of information to go off from. Oh, I love OOC chat! I’m a bit shy on the internet so I may be formal at first, just give me a minute and I’ll warm up to you. I don’t like being bumped or rushed a lot, I am a busy person with a full time job and full time grad student. I’ll try to reply every other day, but no promises. I also don’t expect you to reply everyday, I understand that we are both adults and adulthood is kicking our asses. I am also ghost-friendly, I tend to ghost too. Not just because I don’t like you, but because life got in the way and I was too anxious to respond with everything that’s going on. I’ll try to give you a heads up.

I’m also semi-literate so I expect the same from you! I also would like to collaborate on plots rather than me coming up with everything.

I think that’s all I want from people, I think? I’ll add more when I can think of some.

ROLES
I can play a male or a female, but just letting you know that my characters are quirky. I can have a suave businessman who sucks at painting but wants to be a painter. I can have a floral shop owner who was forced into the business and begrudgingly does her job. I can also have an edgy drummer who finds solace in crocheting. Like, my characters and their mannerisms will be quirky and funny (at least to me anyways), so I hope that sounds like fun. But basically, I’m more
comfortable with female characters but Im
beginning to feel better with writing male characters. I would just need to double up!

Also, I’m okay with romance, but I LOVE slow romances that take forever to blossom. I love hints of fluff here and there that drive either my or your character crazy thinking of whether the other likes them or not. Also, I do MxF or FxF, just no MxM.

I like to focus more on loose plot building than relationship building. If our characters click romantically, then they click romantically. If they are meant to be platonic, then they’re platonic. Like I said earlier, I would rather focus on loose plot building than winging the plot.

PLOTS
I’m not really into playing as Canons, I love playing OCs. I also don’t know many fandoms that people are into nowadays, so I prefer playing original stories. Also I’m a BIG SUCKER FOR MYSTERY PLOTS. I would love to have our characters go on an adventure or go solve a big mystery! So any mystery or adventure plots, I will definitely be down for them!

Some pairings I’d like to play are:
KnightxRoyalty
God/GoddessxHuman
DetectivexAssistant (I’ve been in a weird Sherlock Holmes adventure vibe)

(wow I can’t think of anything else I like, just throw a pairing at me and I’ll see if I like it lol)

I do have a couple of plots that I’d like to do, if you have any just throw them at me lol:

Time-Traveling Conspiracy

This was based off of my conspiracy theory when I was high on drugs at the hospital recovering from a car wreck (don’t worry, I don’t believe it now but I think it was a cool theory). Muse A wakes up in a hospital bed with no memory of being in a car accident. They feel out of place and disoriented but they were told by the doctors that it was normal because of the brain trauma. Still, Muse A felt like they didn’t belong in this world after noticing a couple of differences such as their parents wearing less black or how their sibling is wearing a different color of glasses. However, Muse A decided to brush the idea off as little things she did not notice before their accident. Then, something really made them believe that the conspiracy might be true. Muse B is their significant other when Muse A clearly remembers that they were enemies before the accident (or Muse B noticed that Muse A is different and is calling them out for it?)

We are Going to Spain!

I was inspired by my Spain trip in high school for this one. Muse A is in a flamenco troupe that travels all over Spain, however, Muse A is just a server. Their family owns this flamenco troupe and Muse A is not musically inclined enough to play guitar or dance so they are just a waiter (or some other employee). Muse B is a rich kid traveling with their family but somehow keeps meeting Muse A in the same towns that their family is doing their show. Muse A and Muse B meet at a flamenco showing and there’s some weird spark to them. (I have a mystery plot to this as well, but we can throw the mystery plot out the window and build onto this plot).

I’ve been in the mood for some mystery plots set in the 1920s. Or honestly, any really good solving a mystery plots, something where we go on adventures!

Last edited:
Could we do a Goddess x Human RP? I can write up 1-5 paragraphs for an RP and I can help with a few plot ideas for this.

Uh... Trying to think of somethin'. If you're up for it, we could come up with somethin' generic fantasy-esque -I've been enjoying Forgotten Realms stuff lately- or if you'd be up for it, I do know how to write Sci-Fi much more, the story of across the stars adventure, Star Wars-esque kind of settings. Don't really care for romantic pairings either, but I could do it I'm just not very good at it. I much prefer being able to come up with a story to write out with someone.

I could do either side of the knight/royalty scene~

Knights:
Lee.pngSundrop.jpg

Royalty:
Libitina.jpgKumiko_Adult.jpg

Let me know who you like~

Hey I might be interested we can pm and talk about it

Thank you for caring about the minors. I'm still one myself and I'm trying to enjoy being a minor. It's good that you stated out being uncomfortable. Trust me, I know a thing or two while dealing with my past of manipulation and vulnerability. But I'll put that in a locked chest. I've haven't roleplayed since leaving Amino and I can understand that. I hope you find yourself a partner. Stay safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back