• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Tyranny of Dragons

OOC
Here
Syvvaris Syvvaris can you update us on how many hit points we have left? I was expecting some time to recover and level up, and I don't remember how many points I had left.

Xinnia 14 Life +(8+Con Mod) + (xd8+Con Mod) Where X is how many Hit die you use.
Andarra - 17 Life +(8+Con Mod)
Mor'Du - 13 Life +(10+Con Mod)
Thovan - 19 Life

(I am also leveling up my DNPC's!

So we get the level up points? Good. That will put Mor'du at 26 for now.

Yup, I hate how lethal level 1 an 2 can be with the weakest of monster.
It's all about the die and that's why in this campaign I try to get ya'll to level 3 as quickly as possible.

Initiative:
Xinnia 20
Thovan / Garret 14
Andarra 12
Keep of Greenest 9 (All the Soldiers)
Dragon 8
Mor'Du 7
Alexander / Nikolay 4

Health:
Xinnia: 28
Mor'du: 26
Andarra: 28
Thovan: 30
Garret: 39
Nikolay: 39
Alexander: 39

Blue Dragon
AC: 19
HP: ???
(Oh, modifiers will be used against you with the Blue Dragon.)

Zotar Zotar You go first.

Xinnia found her way through the commotion. "Oh now what?!" She reached the exit and saw quite clearly 'what'. Xinnia again called on the magic of her heritage and had a spell ready when she got within casting range of the Dragon.

The dragon would be hard to miss... If the magic worked.

[Moving in range to cast Faerie Fire on the dragon. Want to at least catch its head in the cube of the spell, Dragon needs to make a dex save DC 12.]

The grand entrance of the dragon wakes you from your trance. You rush up not knowing what just happened and when you get to the door the first thing you see is the frightening presence of the dragon. Your knees lock up and you shy away from the door, you're just peeking out. You've seen it from afar or over head all night, but now that it's prepared to fight the keep. This task is extremely daunting.

From behind the corner you still cast faerie fire, but it saved with a 23.

(You are frightened. frightened creature has disadvantage on ability checks and attack rolls while the source of its fear is within line of sight. The creature can't willingly move closer to the source of its fear. )

Even being dragonborn, Garret and Thovan are afraid of this daunting being. Thovan from the door of the house he is in attempts to cast vicious mockery at him. While Garret pulls his bow and fires at the beast.

"Go away, monster!" A hushed whisper enters the dragon's head from Thovan.

Garret's arrow misses completely from shaking hands.

Blue Dragon:
AC 19
Damage Done: 3
Has Disadvantage on it's next attack.

Initiative:
Xinnia 20
Thovan / Garret 14
Andarra 12
Dragon 8
Mor'Du 7
Alexander / Nikolay 4

Health:

Psychie Psychie

Last edited:
A sudden burst of anger flares up inside the elf. "After I just spent the past hour, helping to calm these people down and fix them up, you jerk-faces show up to ruin it? I don't think so!" Trying to keep her wits about her in the presence of the dragon, she readies her bow with shaking hands and lines up a shot at it.

Wisdom save of 16, but a '1' on the to-hit roll. :closedeyescryingfrown:

Andarra you find the will to fire a steady shot, but much like Garrets and the volley that followed yours by the soldiers on the walls. The arrow ricochet off of it's blue scales.

The dragon stands still and only shakes it's head at the words at Thovan, whips his head towards the main gates and lets lose a blinding and deafening crackle of lighting breath. The door splinters outwards onto the hill the keep lays on. The archway of the gate collapses in a heap of gray and black smoke.

Sherwood Sherwood Your Turn

Seeing that the dragon is the greatest threat, Mor'du steels himself to try and face it, if he can bring himself to do so. His longsword leaps into his hand as he prepares to move closer to the great beast.

He lets out a mighty roar of challenge as he runs, swinging his blade in a fierce strike.

12 for my Wisdom Save
21 to hit, and a total of 9 hit points of damage done

Mor'du hears the commotion from out side and you quickly find your way to the door. You throw the door open only to be astonished by the adult blue dragon in front of you. From the air it wasn't much of terrorizing figure, but now it being in front of you it is. You fail to take a step forward, your legs aren't listening and your body is stiff from fear.

(You are frightened. You can attack it with a ranged weapon with disadvantage, but you cannot move forward.) Sherwood Sherwood

I thought it was a 12 for the save. Can I shift to a javelin? That is a d6+4 damage.

Of course, I roll a '1' for damage, but my second to-hit roll is only a 16, and it bounces off its armor.

Yes, but you have to roll a 2nd die and take the lower result.
In the post with the map, It's a wisdom 15 (It's actually a 17, I guess what the value was but I'm sticking with the 15 for now)

I will have to remember to use my Channel Divinity to power my sword on my next turn. If I'm stuck cutting down kobolds, I want to at least make sure I hit the little bastards.

Nikolay turns around and seriously doubts his decision at this point, but knows he has to follow through. He grabs his javelin and yeets it into the dragon's rear.

Alexander comes to the side of Xinnia from the keep and hides on the other side of the door, but casts a little bit of magic that has no affect on the dragon.

Zotar Zotar Don't forget to re-roll your Wisdom saving throw. (DC 15) It takes place at the end of your turn.

Keep 2.PNG

Last edited:
We are so totally going to get owned by that dragon.

Xinnia will attack the dragon with shaky hands and a dart. Fails her Wisdom save and attack. Still afraid.

Thovan and Garret will repeat their actions.
Vicious Mockery deals 2 damage, with Thovan whispering "shoo, shoo"
Garret's arrow bounces off.

Psychie Psychie Your turn.

Blue Dragon:
AC 19
Damage Done: 15
Has Disadvantage on it's next attack.

Initiative:
Xinnia 20
Thovan / Garret 14
Andarra 12
Dragon 8
Mor'Du 7
Alexander / Nikolay 4

Health:

Andarra will call upon the powers of her god to try and harm the dragon with a burst of Sacred Flame.

Dex Save of DC14 or take 1d8 damage. I'll roll the damage in case it fails the saving throw.

And another '1'. My luck has got to change soon

Dragon Dex Save +5
Save 16.... no damage.

The Keep of Greenest has it's attention on the Dragon, but as they fire their arrows the dragon's hide seems to be too thick to pierce for them.

However, the dragon turns on Nikolay and unleashes a torrent of lightning just to the right of him and just above Mor'Du's building. Missing both of you only slightly, but obliterating the top of the wall and the roof of the house.

But Lightning can jump... Roll a Dex Save DC 19 or take 6 damage....

Health:
Nikolay: 39-6=33

Sherwood Sherwood your turn

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back