• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Tyranny of Dragons

OOC
Here
While he is interested in getting the Splint Mail armor, Mor'du does not have anywhere close to the amount needed to get it. He does, however, have enough money to be able to afford a healing potion. He will gladly make that purchase, handing over the last of his gold to do so.

Ronya was exploring the city with Q. She had no intention of buying anything. It had been so long since she had been under the people and she wanted to get a better idea of the creatures and cultures of this realm. It was a feast for her eyeballs. Such colorful creatures with interesting mannerism. The level of technological development was clearly not as high on this plane as in Eberron, but that only meant that her skills would be more valuable. She took her time before she would meet up with her new colleagues.

Felix Felix

During your small tour of the town. You find that many of the buildings have fire damage. The villagers are trying to fix the buildings that suffered minor damage or picking through burnt buildings for anything left. The blood from bandits and villagers still stain the ground and you spot a few dead corpses. Almost all bandits as the villagers would have gathered their own dead in this time, leaving the murderers body to decay in the sun, for now. While everything is fairly primitive to your home Realm of Eberron, this town has seen better days. A bald man hobbles to you on your path, relying on a makeshift crutch to move. "Excuse me, ma'am. Are you one of the people who saved this town last night?"

Even though Ronya saw a lot of beauty and culture she also saw a lot of hurt and destruction. Was this because of the bandits they were supposed to hunt down? She saw the man walking towards her.

"I only just arrived here, but I assume my new employer had something to do with saving this town. Is there anything I can do for you?"

Syvvaris Syvvaris

"Yes, my name is Nesim Waladra and I'm trying to make my way to the keep." He stated. "I'm wondering if the Governor is going to make a search party to go after the raiders. Could you help me over there?"

"I will be part of this search party myself, so I can definitely get you to the governor." She walked back trying to remember the way she came from, while simultaneously keeping a slow pace so the man could follow her.

"What wonderful luck I am having this afternoon, do you mind hearing me out for a request?" Nesim excitedly said, "It's about what happen last night and maybe helping Greenest find out some answers of what happened last night."

"I come from Berdusk and my party was ambushed last night. While we fought with everything we had, my Master Leosin Erlanthar disappeared last night." Nesim stated his story shortly, "The rest of my party and I had to retreat. When we went back this morning to the last place we saw my Master, we only found his broken staff and his choker. In short, I'm wanting to ask if the search party would be kind to look for him."

"Of course we can. When we get to our headquarters and get my colleagues, could you bring us to this place? We might be able to track the bandits from there."

Eventually everyone makes their way back to the keep to gather up. You notice two things first, the small wizard girl is not there and no one has seen her since she left the keep and the second is a bald man using a stick next to Rhonya and talking to the Governor about his experiences last night. When everyone is together in the keep, the bald man turns to everyone. "I am Nesim Waladra of Berdusk, it is nice to meet your acquantince. My Master, my brothers and myself were caught up in the raid last night. We fought off what we could but were separated last night. My Master, Leosin, has been investigating raids like these over the last few months. We believe these raids are part of a cult that is mobilizing for something big. Master Leosin went missing last night and I believe the raiders took him. I am requesting if you all would look for him on your journey after the raiders."

Sherwood Sherwood Psychie Psychie Felix Felix
(Apologies, I'm trying and failing at fixing me sleep schedule in isolation and it is having rather interesting side effect of me losing interest in a lot of things.)

Mor'du nods. "I cannot promise that we will bring him back, but I can say that we will keep our eyes open for him and any other survivors of these attacks. We will do what we can to ensure that these bandits are brought down, and that this threat will no longer trouble anyone."

Andarra smiles at Mor'du's response. "I also say that we will do what we can to bring your people back alive. If it is too late, we will at least bring you word of what happened to them so you don't wonder."

"I'm terribly sorry for what happened to you," Ronya says. "I will do my very best to make sure your brothers will be returned to you, hopefully alive and otherwise so you can bury them properly."

"With that settled, I will take our friend into the keep and we'll talk about what he has experienced and the such. If you have everything you need, then you should go before it gets too dark." Governor Nighthill clasped his hands together with a smile that spells out "you should go now.".

"I'm ready with all of my things, are you all ready to go?" The golden dragonborn asks.

(Time of Day, 3pm.)

Mor'du nods. "Aye. Let us make haste while there is still light."

Garret Jax takes the lead and heads to the south part of the town. "From what Elizabeth and Thovan got out off of some captured bandits, their base is south so look for any tracks that you can see."

(Make a Survival Check everyone.)

It takes you guys about 20 minutes before discerning a path, among many, that has deeper foot prints than the others. "The deeper foot prints mean the people making them are either really heavy or carrying heavy objects. For example, my foot prints are deeper than Xinnia's. Since I'm probably 100lbs heavier than her with my armor on."

Garret looks around at everyone for a moment. "Let's continue down this path versus the others."

Mor'du nods in agreement. "Let us be on our way." He does his best to keep his wits about him, looking around for any other signs of people coming through here and listening for the sounds of people coming through the woods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back