• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Tyranny of Dragons

OOC
Here
Finally after what seemed like minutes, the dragon flies away and the fear melts. Alexander charges out of the keep and clips a bandit with a firebolt.

Nikolay leaps off the building runs up starts and throws a javelin down upon the bandits. Impaling a bandit into the ground.

Xinnia charges forward to the new threat and throws a dart.

Thovan sings "GO AWAAAAY!"

Garret fires an arrow.

Health:
Xinnia: 28
Mor'du: 26
Andarra: 28
Thovan: 30
Garret: 39
Nikolay: 39-6=33
Alexander: 39
Bandit Force: 10/49

Initiative
Xinnia 20
Thovan / Garret 14
Andarra 12
Keep of Greenest 9 (All the Soldiers)
Bandits 8
Mor'Du 7
Alexander / Nikolay 4

Bandit 1: 7/10
AC 10
HP 10

Bandit 5: 1 Fire + 5 Piercing + 3 psychic

Bandit 2 dies

Psychie Psychie Your Turn. (Only the one furthest south and to the west of the group died. Bandit 5 is the one closest to your character.

Last edited:
Andarra will try some Sacred Flame on bandit 5, then.

Dex DC 14 and here comes a damage roll for if I hit.

Bandit 5 bursts into a bright light and falls to the ground.

The Soldiers on the wall cheer as the dragon flies away but it was a quick celebration. Arrows fly out of the keep wounding another 4 and two soldiers fire at Bandit 4 dealing 9 damage.

Two Bandits will attack Mor'Du and one on Xinnia all missing.

Sherwood Sherwood .

Mor'du will shift his stance to catch the best angle to strike back against one of the bandits.

13 to hit, 7 damage

Alexander fires another Firebolt as he makes his way to the gate.

Nikolay leaps down from the stairs and lands on Bandit 3, digging two swords into him.

Xinnia stabs at the bandit Nikolay is on top of and kick the other one, knocking him out.

"They're retreating! They're retreating!" the Soldier's yell out.

"What was that?" Xinnia asked

Last edited:
Mor'du stands still for a moment, letting the glow fade from his sword since it seems that it is no longer needed. He yanks out a cloth and wipes down his blade, then slams it angrily into its sheath. It is one thing to know that dragons are powerful opponents, but it was still terrifying to see one in person! He was angry with himself, thinking that he wasn't even able to do anything but run from it to face the bandits instead. Now, the dragon is gone, possibly to return at a later date and cause more mischief.

Turning to come back into the keep (or what's left of it), Mor'du looks for anyone injured and in need of help.

Andarra takes a second to restring her bow, and makes a mental note to take a look at it later. Now, she also goes looking for wounded, trying her best to treat any that she comes across.

Andarra, Mor'du and Xinnia focus their time trying to help those who they could. Xinnia having given some thought about how she was busy sleeping while the other two were working hard. About thirty minutes later you both can see Garret, Nikolay and Thovan leaving the keep and heading southwest words by themselves. The minutes past and it is now closer to 5 am, the light blue in the far off horizon is cracking the black of the sky.

"ENEMY OUT FRONT!"

Soldiers and militia line the penetrated walls of Greenest, with shouts how a large force of kobolds with a single well armored dragon dressed in half-plate and purple attire stood at the bottom of the hill.

(What are you guy's reactions to this?)

Mor'du bites off the curse words that come to mind at the sound of the alarm being raised and jumps up to get a look at the numbers of the enemy that they are dealing with. The wall has been breached, and now there are more foes that have come. It may be that we will have to evacuate the fort through the underground passage that we used to get in. One way or another, we have to protect the innocents.

Andarra works her way to the breach, with her restrung bow in hand. "We may not make it through this, but let it be known that if we do fall today, it will be in the defense of those in need."

From the darkness, a creature strides into the dim light of the dying fires around the keep. Although it is shaped roughly like a human, it is at least seven feet tall, its skin is covered in blue scales. Its fingers bear wicked claws, and its face has teh muzzle and reptilian eyes of a dragon. The creature stops halfway to the keep and scans the walls. A line of kobolds fan out behind him. With their spears, they prod four human prisoners into the dim light. You can make out a woman, a teenage boy in a bloodsoaked tunic, and two children. Then the half-dragon creature hails the keep, in a loud thunderous voice that reaches your ears as he come into your sights.

"Defenders of Greenest! This has been a successful night, and I am feeling generous. Do you see these four pitiful, useless prisoners? We have no need for them, so I will trade them back to you. Send out your best warrior to fight me and you can have these four in exchange!"

Murmurs begin around you and the keep for a few seconds before you hear someone call out, "THAT'S MY SISTER! GET OFF OF ME!" You look and see a guard armed with a spear and poorly maintained armor and a shield. He's being held back by a few men and the injured Escobert the red (The dwarf) and Gov. Nighthill.

"Sergeant Markguth, you are in no shape to fight him! You've been up all day and night!" Gov. Nighthill tried to reason with the Sergeant but he kept struggling. It does take a few seconds before the injured Governor looks around the soldiers around him before his eyes lay upon Mor'du and Andarra. He leaves the Sergeant to the others to keep him at bay and walks up to you both. "My Friends, you've demonstrated your prowess this frightful night, and I realize this is an awful burden to ask you to bear. Either of you have a better chance to defeat that horror than any of my militia have."

Mor'du nods. "I will take up the challenge." Before he goes down to face his foe, he takes the healing potion from his belt and downs it in one quick drink, feeling the healing energies rush through him. "Wish me luck. I may need it."

OOC Is the healing potion 2d4+4? I want to make sure I roll the right dice for my healing.

Andarra pulls out her own healing draught. "Mor'du, take this, and may Corellon bless you along with your own Bahumut. May your sword swing true!"

"I am tremendously grateful, Sir Mor'du and I do wish you luck as with everyone here." Gov. Nighthill says.

2d4+2

The Dragonborn warrior gladly takes the extra potion. "My thanks. I hope that I will not be needing it, and will be able to give it to someone else in greater need than I. And I am sure that Bahumut won't mind if I accept a blessing from Corellon."

OOC This puts me close to full health at 34 points. I think I'll be needing it.

The blue half-dragon waits patiently with his off hand resting on the hilt of his greatsword that lays to his side.

A minute passes... Two minutes... Three minutes and few pass before Mor'du takes the steps over the destroyed gate and down the hill towards the Half-Dragon.

"I am Langdedrosa Cyanwrath, I commend and thank you for your bravery." He calls out when you're about thirty feet away from him, "I would like to know your name, before I cut you down."

( Sherwood Sherwood Also roll initiative so when we get there we don't have to waste time.)

Langdedrosa Cyanwrath
AC: 19
HP: 57
Int: 17

Mor'du chuckles. "Your arrogance is unbecoming of you. I am Mor'du, and yes, you may cut me down this day, but I will certainly make you earn my blood! Stand ready, fiend, for you are facing a righteous warrior that is not afraid to die!" With a flourish, he draws his longsword and sets himself, now ready to do battle.

Another '1'. Psychie's bad luck has rubbed off on me.

Langdedrosa let out a boisterous laugh at your retort and then draws his greatsword and steps forward. "I hope you said your prayers to Bahumat, Mor'du." He says before he lets out a spout of lighting towards you from twenty feet away from from you.

(Lightening Breath: Dex DC 13. On a success take half damage. Then your turn.)

Langdedrosa Cyanwrath
HP: 57
Int: 17

Mor'du
HP: 34-19=15
Int: 2

Dex roll

He winces in pain as the blast hits him square in the chest. Bahumut, I fear that I will be in your presence sooner than I had thought. He charges forward with his sword raised, and lets loose with a powerful swing.

Is it a quick action or a full attack action to take a healing potion?

Andarra winces whens she sees the paladin take the lightning blast, wishing her healing spells were restored to her to be able to aid him.

Even with the potion, I'm soooo screwed.

CAn I go ahead and roll for the second potion now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back