• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Tyranny of Dragons

OOC
Here
No, the Drakes are making it into Initiative. I'm sure you all can think of the reason why... (Because the battle isn't over yet, Also ya'll have to wait until after I get home since I can't recall how many are in front)

As the various kobolds fall, Andarra will poke her head out from behind the wall to see if she can spot any other foes to attack.

You see the two bodies of the first two bandits on the lawn, and a decent stack of hey on fire directly in front of a door, a cart with hay on it but as of this round, no one else.

Seeing the stack of hay on fire, Andarra runs out from behind the wall and begins to call out a prayer. "Mighty Corellon! Hear my cry and aid your servant!" She unleashes the power of the prayer into a sudden rainstorm over the hay bales, hoping to extinguish the fire.

OOC casting Create or Destroy Water as the aforementioned rainstorm in a 30' cube

Xinnia pulled herself over the wall onto the church grounds. She ran up to the right hand corner of the church and leaned with her back against the wall. She peeked around the corner to see what there was to see.

[Xinnia repositions and then Holds.]

Int:
Xinnia 21
Nikolay 20
Mor'Du
Drakes 18
Kobolds 17
Thovan 12
Andarra
Merc 2

Nikolay climbs over the wall and goes to the opposite corner to look around the church.

Weirdly, neither Nikolay or Xinnia see anything besides haze from the fires around the city and green grass. Zotar Zotar , you know that you saw bandits run this direction but you see nothing.

Sherwood Sherwood

Mor'du scrambles over the wall and quickly readies his weapon once more. "Good work putting out the flames, Andarra! The bandits were trying to set the building on fire for a reason, and I'm betting that there are people trapped inside. Trying to burn innocents to death? They deserved the deaths that they got."

He runs forward towards the building, and as he does so, he keeps a sharp lookout for any signs of danger.

Total of 20 on the roll.

Sherwood Sherwood Mordu notices the lack of thumping sounds from before, but do not perceive anything new besides dead bodies and the such.

Thovan climbs over the stone wall and jogs up to the rest of the party. "Does anyone see anything?"

Mor'du shakes his head. "No. But I do wonder why these bandits were trying to light the building on fire." He carefully advances towards the building, his head on a swivel keeping watch out for threats.

Andarra lithely jumps over the wall and moves up to join the others. "Nothing." She looks carefully at the building, and says, "Lets not dawdle, but we can investigate."

Xinnia jogged around the north side of the building. She examined the front door then she started back toward the party.

Last edited:
As Xinnia rounds the corner, fully exposing herself, she comes to a group of bandits. There are 5 Kobolds (1-5), and 2 humans (A, B) but there is something off between the two humans and you catch it immediately. The one with a spear (A) looks just like all the other human's you've encountered but the one holding a scimitar (B) is holding himself as a man with a purpose and training above the rest.

Also the 3 of the kobolds use their held actions to fling rocks at you. Which none hit.

Zotar Zotar , you have twenty feet left of movement, to get here you needed to double move so you have no other actions left. (You do have a bonus action but I'm not sure what you can use a bonus action on.)

Attachments

• Church5.PNG
    Church5.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
"Oh Hi!" Xinnia was genuinely surprised. She knew that whatever happened next was probably gonna hurt. She rolled with the blunder and put on an aire of reckless bravado. "Your deity must be desperate and impotent. Your minions fall like flies. Have at me!"

[Defensive posture if possible. Aoe taunt at 15]

Zotar Zotar You get a good look at the area, since you stayed in the spot. You notice the windows in the front are barracaded from the inside, a small portable ram in front of the heavy double doors with cracked wood, and deep claw marks along the walls.

Nikolay does not see or notice anything on his side of the church, when he looked back he only counted three of his allies. "Where's Xinnia?"

Sherwood Sherwood (Roll perception in addition to what you're doing)

Attachments

• Church6.PNG
    Church6.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 1
Just keeping watch at the moment, as I look to see if there is any evidence of people inside the building that was being set on fire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back